Current Notification & Important Dates
|Official Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 33 Posts|
|Total Number of Positions||33 Posts|
|Starting date to submit Application||09th February 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01st March 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||UPSC Online Application|
Union Public Service Commission has released notification for job seekers to fill up 33 vacant posts of Divisional Medical Officer & Translator (Sinhalese) in UPSC. Candidates who are eligible apply for the post through online on or before 01st March 2018. Applicants do have check below to know other details like Salary, Age Limit, Application Process, Salary & Selection Process etc. For more information visit official site.
UPSC has released total 33 Divisional Medical Officer & Translator posts. Details are given below
- Medical Officer – 32 posts
- Translator – 01 post
- For Translator post required Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language or Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or Elective subject.
- Medical Officer post required PG Degree in the concerned specialty or its equivalent MD(General)/ MD (General Medicine)/ MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/ MRCP/Speciality & also required 1 year experience in concerned speciality.
Candidates age should not exceed 35 years.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100 /- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-.
Selection will be based on written test & interview.For more details refer official notification.
UPSC Application Process
Candidates have to apply for the posts through online only.
- Starting date of Application Process 09 – 02 – 2018
- Closing date for Submission of Application 01 – 03 – 2018.
There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female.
For Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- only
How to Apply Online
- Go to the official site.
- Click on required notification link.
- Read notification carefully.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents (Signature & photograph etc).
- Take print out for further use.