UPSC Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||UPSC NDA & NA 2018 Notification for 390 Posts|
|Number of Posts||415 Posts|
|Starting date of Application Process||10th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||UPSC NDA & NA Exam Online Application|
Union Public Service Commission has decided to fill up 415 vacancies in Army Wing of National Defence Academy & Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy. So, candidates those who are interested to do job in Defence may apply for the posts.
Total no. of posts released by UPSC is 415. Out of which
National Defence Academy-360 (208 posts for Army, 60 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
Naval Academy-55 posts
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam Eligibility Criteria
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy the applicants must pass 10+2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by a state Education Board or a university.
- For Air Force and Naval wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy the qualification is 10+2 or equivalent with physics and Mathematics .
Applicants must not born between 02.07.1999 and not later than 01.07.2002.
Candidates will be selected based on psychological aptitude test and intelligence test.
UPSC NDA & NA Application Process
Candidates may apply through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 10.01.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 05.02.2018.
Last date for submission of application fee is 4.02.2018.
Date of exam is on 22.04.2018.
For General/ OBC candidates the fee is Rs.100/-
For SC/ST there is no fee.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for further use.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam Pattern
The Examination consists of two papers, and the first paper questions will be from Mathematics carrying 300 marks, and second paper will be from mathematics carrying 600 marks.
The exam pattern is given in the below table.
|I||Mathematics||2 H 30 min||300|
|II||General Ability Test||2 H 30 min||600|
Candidates who perform well in the written exam will be selected for the interview by the UPSC board.