Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC IES & ISS Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 46
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC IES & ISS Exam Application Form
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for IES (Indian Economic Service) & ISS (Indian Statistical Service) Exam
Union Public Service Commission is planning to conduct Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, through this exam UPSC is going to fill up 46 vacancies in Junior time scale of the services. So, aspirants may utilize the opportunity and start applying for it from 21st March 2018 to 16th April 2018 through online mode. For more details applicants may visit the official site.
Total no. of contenders UPSC is hiring is 46. Out of which
- Indian Economic Service-14 vacancies
- Indian Statistical Service-32 vacancies
UPSC IES & ISS Eligibility Criteria
Applicants those who are interested to work at IES must pass post graduation degree in economics/applied economics/ business from a university.
Applicants those who are interested to work at ISS must complete bachelor degree with statistics/ mathematical statistics from a university incorporated by Act of the Central or State legislature in India.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years and maximum age for applicants is 30 years as on 01st August 2018. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC.
You May Also Like
- UPSC Legal & Stores Officers Notification
- UPSC 2018 Notification for Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts
- UPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification for IAS & IFS Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Linguistic Administrator Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview/ personality test.
UPSC IES & ISS Application Process
Candidates those who are interested to appear for UPSC Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination may register themselves from 21st March 2018 to 16th April 2018.
Application fee for general applicants is Rs.200/- and for SC/ST there is no fee.