Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 581 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd October 2018
- Date of UPSC IES/ESE Exam: 06th January 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC Engineering Services Exam Application Form
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 Notification
Union Public Service Commission has released out notification to conduct Engineering Services (Preliminary -Stage I ) examination 2019. So, through this examination the talented and eligible persons were segregated and are assigned to different job roles in various categories. Through online mode from 26th September 2018 to 22nd October 2018 candidates can submit their applications forms through online mode.
Total 581 vacancies to be filled in UPSC through IES/ESE exam.
Graduation degree holders from any recognized university can apply for the notification.
Lower age limit for applicants is 21 years, upper age limit is 30 years.
You May Also Like
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Administrative Officer & Lecturer Jobs
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – Consultant Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Economic Officer, Director & Lecturer Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Drugs Inspector & Lecturer Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Lecturer, Jr. Technical & Scientific Officer Jobs
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification – Jobs Application Form
- UPSC NDA, NA II Examination 2018 Notification- Jobs
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officer Jobs
- IOB Recruitment 2018 – Security Officer Jobs
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), TSCAB Recruitment 2018
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Mishrik & Paridhapak Jobs
Through preliminary and main examination aspirants will be recruited.
Only online mode of application forms will be accepted by UPSC. From 26th September 2018 to 22nd October 2018 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php is the link for applicants to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.200/-