Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification:UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 70 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam Application
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam – 70 Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has scheduled all the dates to conduct the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2018 for filling up the vacant positions which has listed below. Meritorious contenders those who have ability to work under UPSC may register through online mode by following the official site www.upsc.gov.in . Application process should complete on or before the closing date.
Total Number of vacancies: 70 Posts
Splitting Vacancies with Position wise
- Geologist Gr. ‘A’: 24 Posts
- Geophysicists Gr. ‘A’: 17 Posts
- Chemists Gr. ‘A’: 06 Posts
Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group ‘A’: 23 Posts
Candidates are eligible to apply up to 32 years as on 01st January 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
You May Also Like
- UPSC IES & ISS Exam 2018 Notification
- UPSC Legal & Stores Officers Notification
- UPSC 2018 Notification for Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts
- UPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification for IAS & IFS Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Linguistic Administrator Posts
Applicants required to completed Master’s Degree/M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Geological Science, Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam Application Process
Applicants should apply for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 through online mode by following the official site https://upsconline.nic.in/
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 200/- for Gen/OBC candidates. No need to pay the application for Female/SC/ST/PWBD candidates.