Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: UPSC CMSE Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies:454
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd May 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 25th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: UPSC CMSE Online Application Form
UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2018 Notification for Medical Officer (ADMO & GDMO) Jobs
Through Combined Medical Service Examination Union Public Service Commission is going to fill up 454 vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in railways, assistant medical officer in Indian Ordnance factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health services. So, job searchers those who are eligible can submit application forms through online from 02nd May 2018.
UPSC CMSE Positions
No. of vacancies to be filled in UPSC is 454. Post wise details are given below.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in railways-300
- Assistant medical officer in Indian Ordnance factories Health Services-16
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services-138
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council-Nil
- General Duty Medical Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation-NIL
CMSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
Applicants those who completed final MBBS examination are only eligible to apply.
Upper age for applicants is 32 years. Those who attained the age are not eligible to apply.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer-Rs.15600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.5,400/-
Medical officer of CHS-Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Assistant medical officer in Indian Ordnance factories Health Services- Pay level 10.
Candidates based on their performance in Combined Medical Service Examination will be selected.
UPSC CMSE Application Process
Candidates those who are prepared for Combined Medical Service Examination, UPSC apply through online mode from 02nd May 2018 to 25th May 2018 through the link https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.200/-
CMSE Examination Pattern
Candidates will have examination of two parts. Part I is for 500 marks containing 2 papers, each paper is for 250 marks and duration is 2 hours.Part II is contains personality test for 100 marks.
UPSC CMSE Syllabus
- General Medicine
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
3. Family Planning
Preventive & Social Medicine