Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||TRLM NRLM 69 Block Mission & Cluster Coordinator Notification|
|TRLM DDU-GKY 04 State Mission Manager Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||73 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||1st December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||20th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||TRLM NRLM & DDU-GKY Culstor Coordinator And Manager Application|
Government of Tripura is inviting applications from Indian Nationals to fill up contractual posts like Chief Operating Officer (programme), State Mission Manager, Programme Manager, Financial Inclusion Coordinator, Block Mission Coordinator etc. posts under Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) for implementation of NRLM and DDU-GKY in Tripura. So, aspirants those who are eligible to for this posts may apply before the last date. For more detailed information candidates may log on to https://trlm.tripura.gov.in/
Total no. of posts released by Tripura Rural Development Department is 73 posts. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Vacancies in National Rural Livelihood Mission are given below
- Chief Operating Officer (Programme)-01 post
- State Mission Manager (Livelihood Marketing)-01 post
- State Mission Manager (Human Resource Management)-01 post
- Programme Manager (Knowledge Management and Communication)-01 post
- Programme Manager (Livelihood-Farm)-01 post
- Programme Manager (Procurement)-01 post
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC)-01 post
- Block Mission Coordinator-15 posts
- Livelihood Coordinator Farm-03 posts
- Livelihood Coordinator Non Farm-04 posts
- Cluster Coordinator-40 posts
Vacancies in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is given below.
- State Mission Manager (IT & Inspection)-01 post
- State Mission Manager (Finance and Proposal)-01 post
- State Mission Manager (Pedagogy and learning Management)-01 post
- State Mission Manager (Migration and Placement)-01 post
Category wise Post details
- For Cluster Coordinator, Non-Farm Livelihood Coordinator, Block Mission Coordinator the minimum qualification is graduation in social work/ rural development/management/mass communication/Science/engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Financial Inclusion Coordinator the applicants must be retired official of nationalized bank/Tripura Gramin bank and graduate in any discipline.
- For State Mission Manager (Finance and proposal) post the qualification is Chartered accountant (CA) or MCOM/MBA (Finance).
- For all remaining posts the qualification is post graduation degree or graduation in mass communication/ management/ Social work or its equivalent discipline from a recognized university.
- For post wise experience details you may check the official notification.
- For Chief Operating Officer (programme) the upper age limit is 45 years.
- For Financial Inclusion Coordinator post the upper age limit is 65 years.
- For remaining all other posts the upper age limit for applicants is 40 years.
Post wise salary details are given below.
Chief Operating Officer (programme)-Rs.1,00,000/-
State Mission Manager
Monthly Remuneration on after Probation-Rs.50,000/-
Programme Manager & Financial Inclusion Coordinator
Monthly Remuneration on after probation-Rs.38,000/-
Block Mission Coordinator
Monthly Remuneration on after probation-Rs.26,000/-
Livelihood Coordinator Farm & Non farm
Monthly Remuneration on after probation-Rs.25,500/-
Monthly Remuneration on after probation-Rs.21,500/-
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 01.12.2017.
Last date for submission of applications is 20.12.2017.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.