Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Department of Agriculture Tripura
- Adv No: Asri/ Extn/ KVK/ 2016 – 17 / part / 3436 – 3469
- Post Name: Various posts
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Selection Process: Written test & Interview
- Application Starting Date: 15th February 2020
- Last Date for Application Submission:15th March 2020
- No of Vacancies: 38
- Application Process: offline mode
- Check All India Govt Jobs
- Category: Various Categories
- Work Location: Tripura
- Official Site: https://agri.tripura.gov.in/
- Check Tripura Govt Jobs here
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is looking for candidates in different categories of manpower. Candidates who are eligible for different posts can apply through the offline application process and the recruitment is purely temporary for respective projects basis with pay scale. Candidates applying for different posts should apply separately with a separate set of documents.
Total vacancies in Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment is 38.
- Subject Matter Specialist No
- Agronomy: 03 posts
- Plant Protection: 4
- Animal Science: 3
- Fishery Science: 3
- Agri. Extension: 4
- Horticulture: 3
- Farm Manager: 3
- Programme Assistant(Lab.tech): 4
- Programme Assistant (Computer): 3
- Assistant: 4
- Skilled Supporting Staff- Gr.I 4
The educational qualification and age limits differ from post to post.
- Subject Matter Specialist: Master’s degree or equivalent
- Lab Technician: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other branch of science relevant to agriculture.
- Computer Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Farm Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or other branches of Science.
- Assistant: Masters in Business Management/Postgraduate in Business Management/M.A/M.com Two years of working experience as a Junior Accountant.
- Skilled Supporting Staff: Matriculation pass qualification and a diploma in agriculture with some work experience.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Candidates who clear the written test will be shortlisted to the Interview.
Interested candidates can fill the application form by downloading it from the below-given link and send it to the Director, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, P.O. Agartala, Dist. West Tripura Pin- 799001 with attached certificates(birth certificate, category, experience, etc).
How to Apply?
- Step 1 – Go to the official website. (https://agri.tripura.gov.in/)
- Step 2 – Click on the Documents on the top left corner.
- Step 3 – Click on the recruitment you will be directed to the notification page.
- Step 4 – Click on the notification you are looking for.
- Step 5 – Download the application form and send it to the given address.
- Subject Matter Specialist Rs.15600-39100
- Lab Technician Rs.9300 -34800
- Computer Assistant Rs.9300 -34800
- Farm Manager Rs.9300 -34800
- Assistant Rs.9300 -34800
- Skilled Supporting Staff Rs.5200 -20200
Department of Agriculture Tripura Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Department of Agriculture, Tripura
- Name of the posts: Technical Assistant, Project Manager
- Total Number of vacancies: 10 posts
- Advertisement Number: F.25(21)-AGRI/SARS/MOVCD/2018-19/6238
- State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: Started
- Application form closing date: 16th November 2019
- Written Test: 1st December 2019
- Personality Test: 16th December 2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: https://agri.tripura.gov.in/
Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment
Recently, Department of Agriculture, Tripura has issued an employment notification to recruit the candidates for Technical Assistant, Project Manger posts. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 1 (one) position of Project Manager and 9 (nine) positions of Technical Assistant under Mission Organic Value Chain Development in North Eastern Region (MOVCDNER) initially for 1 (one) year. The engagement is purely temporary and coterminous with the said scheme. All the eligible and interested candidates have to fill and submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 16th November 2019.
- Name of the posts: Technical Assistant, Project Manger
- Total Number of vacancies: 10 posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Project Manager – 1 (UR) for SARS, Agartala
- Technical Assistant- 9 (UR-5, ST-3, SC-01, 1 for SARS and 1 for each district)
- Maximum limit – 40 years
- Project Manager: M.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized university with specialization in the management of corps.
- Knowledge of Computer is essential. Preference will be given to the candidates having the experience in Marketing.
- Technical Assistant: Basic degree in agriculture from a recognized university with computer skills.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/diploma in marketing from recognized institute with marketing experience.
After thorough scrutiny of the applications and relevant documents, the eligible candidates have to appear for the written test on 01/12/2019 at 11 A.M and subsequently, all the eligible candidates will be called for Personality Test on 16/12/2019 at 11 A.M.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Project Manager: Rs. 25, 000/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 20, 000/-
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the self-attested copies of testimonials to the given address on or before 16/11/2019 during office hours from 10 A.M to 5.30 P.M on all working days.
State Agriculture Research Station,
A.D. Nagar, Agartala, Tripura (West).
- Department of Agriculture Tripura Notification and Application Form
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Dept. Of Agriculture Tripura Agri. Assistant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 06th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Dept. Of Agriculture Tripura Agri. Assistant Jobs Application form
Tripura Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2019
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is inviting application forms from candidates those who are able to work on temporary basis as agri. assistant (TAFS Gr-III). So, candidates those who are waiting for Tripura Govt Jobs may apply before the last date.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is 50.
- UR-26 Jobs
- SC-09 Jobs
- ST-15 Jobs
HS (+ 2) passed with science candidates from a recognized board and having agro climatic situation in Tripura and knowledge in Bengali / Kokborok can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, 40 years is upper age limit for assistant post. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 3 years.
Selected candidates as Agri Assistant will get pay in between Rs.5,700-24,000/-
Through interview session hiring of candidates will be done.
Mode of applying for Tripura Agriculture recruitment is through offline mode. 06th October 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
https://agri.tripura.gov.in is the link for applicants to download application form and send to below given address.
Director of Agriculture, Government of Tripura, Agartala.