Here is a fruitful news to the job hunters of Tripura State. Now onwards you do not need to search in multiple resources for finding Live & Upcoming Tripura Govt Jobs. Just visit our page, we provide the fresh updates regarding Government Jobs in Tripura in a short span of time.
Tripura Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Board Name||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|22.11.2019||NIT Agartala Consultant Post Recruitment 2019||01/ MA||29.11.2019||More Details|
|04.11.2019||TRLM Various Posts Recruitment 2019||46/ Graduate/ PG||10.11.2019||More Details|
|28.10.2019||Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment 2019||38/ Associate Degree||15.11.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||Department of Agriculture Tripura Recruitment 2019||10/ M.Sc||16.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||NIT Agartala Guest Coach Walk-in Interview 2019||13/ Diploma||28.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|28.09.2019||NABCONS Project consultant Recruitment 2019||01/ P.G||08.10.2019||More Details|
|12.08.2019||ONGC Tripura Apprentice Recruitment 2019||63/ ITI Pass||22.08.2019||More Details|
|09.08.2019||RDD Tripura Recruitment 2019||1962/ 10th Pass||29.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||Tripura University||45/ Degree||09.08.2019||More Details|
|25.06.2019||NHM||15/ 10+2, Degree||02.07.2019||More Details|
As you know the competition for state government jobs is in lakhs, you have to be very wary in performing all the selection rounds well. You can easily find the new openings in various departments of Tripura State at your fingertips here.
Go through this entire article, If you strongly have a desire to secure a job in the government sector. The Tripura State Government engages both the Local & Non- Local incumbents to fill over the vacancies in multiple departments. Every year, Tripura State Officials release job advertisements in such a way to increase their employment rate. People who are the residents of the state are busy in searching Tripura Govt Job News Papers & Online job portal to know the Live Govt Jobs in Tripura. Those candidates can stay alive on this page and can grab all the latest news related to employment news in Tripura. For your convenience, bookmark this page by clicking Control + D.
List of Departments in Tripura
Annually, you can find various job openings in every sector of the respective State. Here is the A to Z department list where you can easily find the Latest Jobs Notifications.
- Department of Agriculture & Family Welfare
- Animal Resource Development Department
- Department of Science, Technology & Environment
- Department of Co-Operation
- Planning (Statistics) Department
- Education (School) Department
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Directorate of Secondary Education
- Election Department
- Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning
- Department of Fisheries
- Directorate of Fire Service
- Department of Finance
- Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
- Tripura Forest Department
- Raj Bhavan Tripura
- Health & Family Welfare Department Tripura
- Directorate of Horticulture & Soil Conservation
- Department of Industries & Commerce
- Directorate of Information Technology
- Department of Information & Cultural Affairs
- Directorate of Labour
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Public Works Department
- Department of Panchayati Raj
- Tripura Police Department
- Planning (P& C) Department
- Directorate of Prisons
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development Department
- Directorate of Small Savings, Group Insurance & Institutional Finance
- Directorate of Social Welfare & Social Education
- Commissionerate of Taxes & Excise
- Transport Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Urban Development Department
- Department of Welfare for Minorities
- Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports
- The welfare of OBC Department
- Department of Welfare of SCs
To apply for Jobs in Tripura, the applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, age limit, and physical standards.
The government of Tripura stands out in providing employment opportunities to candidates who qualified SSC/ Inter/ Degree/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Masters Degree/ PhD. Postulants must note that based on the level of the Tripura Govt Job vacancy, the educational qualification varies.
In general, the minimum age for the candidates belonging to any category is 18 years. The maximum upper age limit is 62 years. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per the Tripura Government norms.
Candidates those who are willing for govt jobs in Tripura have to submit application forms either through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. As per the guidelines mentioned in the official job notification, the participants have to send their duly filled in application form before the last date to avoid the rush in the last minute.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- The first step the candidates have to do is to visit the specific recruitment board official website.
- You can easily find the Careers/ Jobs/ Advertisement section in the menu or sidebar of the home page.
- Click on the Employment section and then on the notification you are all set to apply.
- Before starting the application process, read the entire notification.
- If you are a new user, then you need to complete the Registration Process.
- Click on the Apply Online Link button after login.
- A new window contains an empty application form opens.
- Fill it with all your unique details distinctly.
- Upload the scanned documents, Photo & Signature as per prescribed dimensions.
- Pay the application fee if needed.
- Recheck all the entered details once again.
- At last but not least, tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future purpose.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Steps to be considered submitting the offline mode of applications.
- Move on to the official web portal.
- Go to the Recruitment’s column.
- Search for newly released notification.
- After reading it thoroughly, you can find the direct link to download an application form.
- Fill the application form which is downloaded from the website.
- Attach all the essential documents.
- Also, attach the demand draft of the application fee if necessary.
- Mention the address on the top of the envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby post box to reach the form on or before the due date.
Deatils to apply for Tripura Govt Jobs Recruitment
Interested candidates at Tripura State Government Jobs have to upload the below-enlisted documents one by one without fail.
- Educational/ Academic Qualification Documents
- Degree Marks Memos
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Any of the below id proofs
- Voter Id
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Any valid id proof which is signed by Gazetted Officer.
The selection methodology of hiring an individual for Tripura Government Jobs involves multiple rounds as follows. The candidates have to participate in the below selection rounds one by one without fail.
- Written Examination (Through ONLINE/ OFFLINE)
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview Session/ Viva Voce.
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Verification of Documents
How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Tripura
Having a proper plan is not enough to get a tripura govt job. Apart from one should be very hardworking in nature. The applicants should prepare for the Tripura Government Jobs Examination without any limits. To help you out, we listed some of the key points to secure a job in Government Sector.
- After completion of your application process, prepare a time table if the selection process is written examination.
- Have a complete idea on the Exam Pattern.
- Know in particular the Exam Syllabus topics.
- List out the topics that you feel harder to clear.
- Keep more focus on difficult topics.
- Make a note which you can be reviewed before one hour of the exam.
- Clear the Last five years Tripura Govt Jobs Exam Papers or attend Mock Tests.
- Have a proper diet and sleep, do meditation as well, which increases your concentration levels.
- Avoid stress and attend the exam with full-fledged preparation.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth
No doubt, the Tripura Government Recruitment Board always provides Employment Opportunites for Male, Female, Transgenders and even retired government officials in an equal manner. Believe in yourself and break the boundaries of success to lay your career.
Have a Look at Recruitment Boards of Tripura State to Apply
- Tripura TET
- Tripura Police Department
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Agriculture Department of Tripura
- Tripura Combined Competitive Exam Notification
- Tripura Engineering Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is meant by OTR?
OTR Stands for One Time Registration. It is an online process through which a user can complete his/ her registration process by giving valid details like Email Id & Mobile number etc.
What are the Tripura Govt Career Opportunities available to me?
You can have a bulk number of vacancies in multiple departments of Tripura State. By considering your academic qualification, apply for all the released jobs.
Is Submitting application form one position is equal to submitting multiple vacancies?
No, according to the guidelines you have to submit applications either separately or combinedly.
What should I do? If I forgot my password.
You can click on the Reset Password which is given below the sign-in button. Provide your credentials like email address & answer security questions. Click on the link which has been sent to your mail-id and then create a new password.
How much time needed to complete the Online Application Process?
It depends on how much information you provide in the Application form. Hardly it takes 20 -30 minutes to complete successfully.
Can I change my username?
NO, it is not possible to change your user name.
How to find Application Status of Mine?
It is easy to know, Just login to your account, tap on application & status.
Do I have to pay a fee during OTR?
Based on the recruitment board, you need to pay the registration fee.
How to Print Application Form?
Go to the Online portal, click on My Application Link => View Button => Print Application Button.
How to Generate OTR?
You can visit the https://tripura.gov.in/ to start your registration process.
Tripura Govt Jobs Through Drona.In
The primary purpose of creating this page is to provide you with the worthful information related to various Govt Jobs in multiple departments. We hope you felt bliss by visiting our page. ALL THE BEST Job Applicants.