Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TSTRANSCO JPO 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 62
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th September 2018
- Star date for Payment of Fee: 10th September 2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 25th September 2018
- Start date for Downloading of Hall Tickets: 08th October 2018
- Date of Written Examination: 14th October 2018
TSTRANSCO JPO (Junior Personnel Officers) 2018 Notification
A very good news to all incumbents of Telangana State, a fresh employment notice is being released soon by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO). The intention of announcing this news is to fill Junior Personnel officer vacancies in its organization. Already the process to release the Telangana Govt Job Notification. This is an excellent opportunity to secure govt job and settle in Electricity department. http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in/ is the official site for a job searcher to find out the complete job advertisement.
You May Also Like
- Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 6,603 Jobs
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JAO Jobs
- TSTRANSCO, TSGENCO, TSSPDCL & TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Lab Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Marketing Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Supervisor (Marketing) Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Processing & Field Supervisor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – 25 Plant Operator Jobs
- TVVP Recruitment 2018 – 395 Specialist Doctor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Operator, Supervisor & Assistant Jobs Through TSPSC
Number of Junior Personnel Officer posts to be filled in TSTRANSCO is 62.
First class BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree holders from a recognized university can apply for JPO post.
Between 18 to 44 years candidates as on 01st July 2018 are eligible to apply. 05 years is the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selected candidates as JPO will get Rs.22340-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775-1245-4100-1480-42800/-
Selection of candidates will be selected based on candidates performance in written examination. OC candidates must gain 40% of marks, BC of 35%, SC/ST & PH of 30/- marks.
Mode of applying for TSTRANSCO JPO recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 11th September 2018 to 25th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
- First Candidates have to make payment through online.
- Later Candidates can click http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Upload all essential certificates.
- Upload Photograph along with candidates signature on it.
Application fee is Rs.100/- and examination fee to attend exam is Rs.120/- There is no fee for SC/ST/BC communities.
The percentages of reservation applicable to different communities is mentioned below.
Reservation for Local Candidates
Local Candidates in order to apply must hold study certificates (class IV to X) or residence certificate and documents when required.
For Total 100 marks candidates have to attend written exam which will be in English and Telugu languages. It will have two sections. Section A is for 60 marks, Section B for 40 marks. The duration of exam is 120 minutes.
In different centers located in GHMC area applicants will have exam on 14th October 2018 from 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM.
- Fundamentals of HR Management
- Industrial Relations
- General Laws
- Right to Information
- Labour Laws
- Factories Act, 1948
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- Empolyees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Maternity Benefit Act
- Industrial Employment Act, 1946
- Industrial Disputes
- English Language (Comprehension, Passages & re-arrangement of sentence, Synonyms & Antonyms)
- General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability