Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TSTRANSCO JAO 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 44 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th September 2018
- Start date for Payment of Fee: 27th August 2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 11th September 2018
- Date for Downloading of Hall Tickets: 24th September 2018
- Date of Examination: 30th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TSTRANSCO JAO Application Form
TSTRANSCO JAO (Junior Accounts Officers) 2018 Notification
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) has started employment generation in order to fill up Junior Accounts Officer vacancies around the state. Most of the contenders are preparing for Telangana Govt Jobs, almost it is a very good news to the job seekers. The Government of Telangana is moving its path to release more job notices to provide more employment opportunities. Complete notification will be soon updated in the site.
You May Also Like
- Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 6,603 Jobs
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JPO Jobs
- Free Computer & Tailoring Training for TS SC Women
- TSTRANSCO, TSGENCO, TSSPDCL & TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
Number of Junior Accounts Officer posts to be filled in TSTRANSCO is 44 (General). The hired candidates will be hired for 3 years, placed in respective zones.
Applicants those who are 1st class passed B.Com or M.Com holders from any recognized university can apply or CA/ICWA -Inter holders can also apply.
Minimum age for an applicant is 18 years, maximum age is 44 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay in between Rs.34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-56760/-
You May Also Like
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Lab Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Marketing Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Supervisor (Marketing) Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Processing & Field Supervisor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – 25 Plant Operator Jobs
- TVVP Recruitment 2018 – 395 Specialist Doctor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Operator, Supervisor & Assistant Jobs Through TSPSC
- MIDHANI Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- TS Agriculture Marketing Department Recruitment 2018 – Director Jobs
- TREIRB Recruitment 2018 – 465 Degree College Lecturer Jobs
Candidates through written exam followed by verification of documents will be recruited. Minimum qualifying marks category wise is given below.
Mode of applying for TSTRANSCO JAO notification is only through online mode from 28th August 2018 to 11th September 2018.
How To Apply Online?
Step by step procedure to apply is as follows.
- First the applicants must be aware of guidelines to apply online.
- The payment of fee in scheduled dates by using journal digit.
- After payment candidates have to click http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and upload all documents along with scanned photograph with signature.
Examination fee for applicants is Rs.120/- and application fee is Rs.100/-
Reservations applicable for categories is as follows.
Reservation for Local Candidates
Local Candidates must have study certificates from class IV to X or residence certificate and must be kept with them when required.
Candidates will have written exam for 100 marks, each questions carrying one mark. 80 questions will be asked from core subject and 20 from general awareness. The duration of written exam is 2 hours. Exam paper will be in both English and Telugu Languages.
Candidates will have written exam on 30th September 2018 from 2:00 AM to 4.00 PM at different centers located in GHMC Area.
Section – A 80 (Marks)
- Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (35 marks)
- Cost & Management Accounting (25 marks)
- Auditing (20 marks)
Section- B (20 Marks)
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Telangana Movement & State Formation
- Computer Knowledge