The Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd has already issued a notification to fill up 3,025 vacancies in TSSPDCL, which include Junior Lineman 2500, Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) 25 and Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator posts. The application process will begin on from 30th October 2019. Interested candidates can check the details of eligibility, age limit, selection process, etc from this page.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application Link available from 30th October 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Assistants Notification 2019
TSSPDCL has released notification to recruit the candidates for the available vacancies in its organization. A total of 3025 vacancies are there in the Telangana southern & northern distribution companies. There are 2500 vacancies are for Lineman posts, 500 Junior Assistant posts. Our team has updated here the full details of TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification on this page. Also get Latest TS Govt Jobs here.
Telangana SPDCL JA Notification Details
- TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
- Post Name: Junior Assistant cum computer operator
- Total No. of vacancies: 500
- Type of Job: State Govt Jobs
- Starting date to pay the application fee: 30th October 2019
- Initial date to fill the application form: 31st October 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 20th November 2019
- Downloading date of hall tickets: 11th December 2019
- Exam Date: 22nd December 2019
- Job Location: Telangana
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.tssouthernpower.com
- Find Latest TSPSC Notifications 2019 – 20
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant (JA)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 500 posts.
Telangana SPDCL Jr Assistant cum Computer Operator Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 34 years.
- Candidates should possess any degree in B.A, B.SC or B.Com course or any equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for TSSPDCL JA jobs.
TSSPDCL Jr Assistant cum CO Posts Selection Process
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the following stages.
- Written Exam
Telangana SPDCL JA Posts Salary
- The officials will offer a good pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the conducting organization.
The TSSPDCL JA Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available active from 31st October 2019. Candidates who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for TSSPDCL Jobs on or before the due date.
How to apply for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.tssouthernpower.com
- On the homepage, go to the Hot Links sections
- Find the relevant notification link “Detailed notification for the post of Junior Assistant cum Compuer Operator (JACO)”.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill all the academic, personal, etc details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an online application processing fee & Rs. 120/- as an examination fee.
- Sc/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the examination fee.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode only.
- TSSPDCL Junior Assistant Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
- Previous Papers
- Exam Syllabus
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
You May Also Like