Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TSRTC Junior Assistants 2018 Notification
- Total No.of Vacancies: 72 jobs
- Starting Date to Submit Application: 07th June 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 06th July 2018
- Exam Date: 07th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TSRTC Junior Assistants Application Form
TSRTC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification – 72 Jobs
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has advertised a job notification to hire the 72 vacant positions of Junior Assistants in TSRTC. Interested candidates can check the official notification to get the detailed notification to apply for the TSPSC Junior Assistant Posts. Before going tp apply for the posts, aspirants shall register themselves as per the one time Registration (OTR) by following the official site http://tspsc.gov.in
TSRTC Junior Assistants Exam Dates
TSPSC is going to conduct the common examination to fill the both Group-IV and TSRTC Posts. The exam will be conducted on 07th October 2018. The required qualification and syllabus & Scheme of the examination are same.
Total Number of vacancies: 72 Posts
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Junior Assistant (Finance) – 39
Junior Assistant (Personnel) – 33
Job Location: Telangana
Aspirant’s age limit should be in a middle of 18 to 40 years as on 01st July 2018.
Aspirants should have completed Graduation from any university recognized by the University grants commission.
You May Also Like
- TS Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSPSC Group I 2018 Notification
- TSPSC Group IV 2018 Notification
- TSPSC Group II 2018 Notification
- TSPSC Group III 2018 Notification
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for AE & SE Posts
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
The mode of selection will be based on the written examination and Certificate verification.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 13, 950/- Rs. 36, 790/-
Candidates required to register through online mode by following the official site http://tspsc.gov.in
Contenders have to pay the application fee Rs. 200/- for online application processing fee and Rs. 120/- for examination fee.
TSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Junior Assistants, Mechanical & Traffic Supervisor Trainees
Telangana PSC has recently released notification which contains job vacancy details in RTC department. TSRTC is inviting applications to fill up empty positions of Junior Assistant (Finance), Junior Assistant (personnel), Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST) and Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST) posts. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply for the posts. For more details regarding notification contenders may log on to https://tspsc.gov.in
Total no. of posts released by TSRTC is 279 posts.
- Junior Assistant (Finance)-39 posts
- Junior Assistant (Personnel)-33 posts
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST)-123 posts
- Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST)-84 posts
TSRTC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Traffic Supervisors Trainee post should possess diploma/graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates applying for Mechanical Supervisor post should possess diploma in automobiles/mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
- Candidates applying for Jr. Assistant (Finance) posts should have graduation degree in commerce from any university.
- Candidates must possess graduation from any university and should pass in English or telugu typewriting lower grade in govt. technical education.
- Candidates age must be in between 18-33 years for applying TST & MST posts.
- Candidates age must for Jr.Assistant post is should be below 30 years.
Candidates need to attend written exam. Those who qualified in written exam will have interview process.
TSRTC Application Process
- Candidates must apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date & Last date of online application process will be updated soon.
How To Apply Online
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out for future use.
TSRTC Exam Pattern
The written exam for above posts is of objective type and no. of questions candidates should attend is 200. Each question carrying one mark and the duration of exam is 3 hours.
- Managerial Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Knowledge
Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Area and volume Indices
- Permutations and combinations
- Heights and Distances
- Square and cube roots
- Natural and Whole numbers
- Quadratic equations geometry
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Linear equations and two variables
- Number Series
- Divisibility and Remainder
- Multiplications/Division Short cut methods
General English Syllabus
- Vocabulary usage –Antonyms/Synonyms
- Comprehension ability
- Selecting words/Phrases-Appropriate words
- Error Detection
- Re-arrangement of sentences
- General – Spellings, Active/Passive voice and Direct/Indirect speech
- Verbal ability
- Ancient India , Medieval India and Modern India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- General Sciences-Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Human Body)
- General Awareness Games and Sports
- Who is Who
- Computer Awareness
- Current Affairs
General Intelligence and Clerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis Judgment
- Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non verbal Series