Current Notification & Important Dates
- TSPSC VRO Certificate Verification Web Options 2019: TSPSC VRO Certificate Verification Web Options 2019 Released
- TSPSC VRO Rank List & Results: TSPSC VRO Rank List & Results 2018
- TSPSC VRO Merit List: TSPSC VRO Merit List 2018
- Official Notification: TSPSC VRO Notification 2018 (Answer Key Released)
- Total No.of Vacancies: 700 Jobs
- Starting Date to Submit Application: 08th June 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 08th July 2018 (Date extended recently)
- Direct Link to Download VRO Hall tickets: TSPSC VRO Hall Tickets
- Direct Link to Apply: TSPSC VRO Application Form
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for VRO Posts
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release job advertisement regarding the filling of 700 Village Revenue Officers on the occasion of 5th Telangana Formation Day. In Adilabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy districts the VRO posts will be filled. The application & selection processes will be announced soon. Applicants those who are eagerly waiting for this notice may check official site of TSPSC i.e https://tspsc.gov.in
The total number of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Posts to be filled are 700 in Telangana State.
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)-700 Posts
District wise vacancy details of VRO are given below.
- Adilabad-107 Posts
- Warangal- 49 Posts
- Karimnagar-90 Posts
- Khammam-19 Posts
- Mahabubnagar-155 Posts
- Medak-50 Posts
- Nalgonda-83 Posts
- Nizamabad-50 Posts
- Ranga Reddy-90 Posts
- Hyderabad-7 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 44 years
Minimum Age: A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000
Maximum Age: A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974
Applicants must possess the Intermediate from a recognized board
TSPSC VRO Salary
Selected candidates as VRO will get pay in between Rs.16400-49870/-
TS VRO Application Process
Applicants need to submit application through online from 08th June 2018 to 02nd July 2018.
How to Apply?
Candidates may directly apply through official site tspsc.gov.in
Application fee for applicants is Rs.200/- and examination fee is Rs.80/-
Candidates have attend written exam for 150 marks, duration of exam is 150 minutes. Out of which 75 marks for general knowledge and 75 marks for secretarial abilities. The paper will be in bilingual i.e English and Telugu.
1)Current affairs: International, National, Regional
2) General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
3) Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
4) Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System , Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
5) Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
6) History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
7) Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
8) Policies of Telangana State.
9) Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
1) Basic English (8th Standard)
2) Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal).
3) Logical Reasoning
4) Numerical abilities
5) Arithmetical abilities.