Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 9,335 Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 03rd September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th September 2018 (Extended)
- Date of Written Test: 10th October 2018
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018 Notification
The Govt. of Telangana has come with the huge career notification which intends to fill the 9,335 Panchayati Secretary posts. Recently, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has ordered to appoint empty Panchayati Secretary positions within two months. There are nearly 12, 751 Gram Panchayats in the TS state, on which only 3,562 Panchayati have secretaries. So, they want to allot remaining panchayats also. The recruitment process will be started within one week. The detailed notification will announce soon. Until, stay refer the official site.
You May Also Like
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- GHMC Recruitment 2018
- TS Health Department Recruitment 2018
Total Number of vacancies: 9,335 Posts
Name of the post: Panchayati Secretary
Job location: Telangana
Mode of Appointment: Either through direct or contract basis
Candidates those who have done a degree from a recognized university can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years and maximum age for applicants is 39 years.
Selected candidates will have salary as per department norms.
Through written test recruitment of candidates will be done.
You May Also Like
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Operator, Supervisor & Assistant Jobs Through TSPSC
- MIDHANI Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
Through online mode candidates can submit applications. Start and last date of application process will be updated soon.
Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.500/- and for other categories is Rs.250/-
Candidates will have written exam of 300 marks. Paper 1 is for 150 marks and Paper 2 is for 150 marks. Paper 1 contains questions related to General Knowledge. Paper 2 about Telangana History, Tradition, Revenue and Government Scheme. There will be negative mark of 1/3.