తెలంగాణ పిఎస్సి గ్రూప్ 4 పరీక్ష వివరాలు: TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020 will be soon available here. Check TS Group 4 jobs list in Telangana, eligibility, selection process, salary, application procedure, fees, etc. If eligible, apply online for TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2020 before the deadline.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Check Telangana Government Jobs here
- Post Names: Group IV posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Application form starting date: Update soon
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020 Last date: Notify soon
- Application mode: Online
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Job Location: Telangana
- Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukri Search
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020
Telangana Public Service Commission is going to release TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020 to fill various Group IV vacancies. Once the official TS Group 4 Notification is issued, the online application forms are also invited from the eligible candidates at www.tspsc.gov.in
Job seekers who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs can use this wonderful opportunity and apply for TS Group 4 Jobs on or before the due date. Meanwhile, get TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2020 district wise posts, Group 4 posts list in Telangana, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, useful links, etc from the below sections.
TSPSC Group 4 Jobs List in Telangana
Every year, Telangana Public Service Commission releases TSPSC Group 4 Notification to fill the following vacancies in various departments:
What are the posts in Group 4?
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno in I&CAD
- Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Revenue Department
- Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
- Typist in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant in I&CAD
- Typist in Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Typist in Panchayat Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
- JA in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Junior Assistant in Director Of Medical Education
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
What is the Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Group 4 Exam?
Prior to applying for TSPSC Group 4 posts, candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria such as age limit, qualification, nationality, experience, etc that are set by the officials. For your convenience, we have shared the eligibility details below:
TSPSC Group 4 Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 44 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST applicants: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- Candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute to apply for TSPSC Group IV Jobs
To hire the eligible candidates for TSPSC Group IV jobs, the following selection rounds will be conducted:
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Personal Interview
- Verification of certificates
Group 4 Jobs Salary in Telangana
- This job offers a good pay scale of Rs.16,400 – 49,870/- per month to the selected candidates
The mode of applying for TSPSC Group 4 jobs is online. Before applying for TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2020, candidates have to read the user guide to avoid mistakes in the application form.
TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online Steps
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link with notification number and name
- If you are a new user, fill the OTR application and obtain the TSPSC Id
- If you have already registered, provide TSPSC Id and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Verify the details like qualification, category, aadhar card number, etc displayed on the screen
- If the displayed details are correct, click “Yes” on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, click “No” on the confirmation button. If details are not displayed, a text box will open and you need to enter the details manually
- Click the “Upload” to upload the required documents
- In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, you have to fill the details like exam centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting the declarations, etc
- After entering the details, hit “Preview and Edit” to make changes and submit for proceeding to the next step i.e, online payment of fee
- After entering the details, it will be redirected to the payment gateway of SBI ePay
- Pay the fee via online using payment gateway modes
- After the fee payment, application form will be generated
- Note down the application number for future reference
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy for future reference
TSPSC Gr 4 Application Fee Details
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the online application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards the examination fee
- OBC, SC and ST candidates are exempted from the fee payment
- They have to pay the fee via online using payment gateway (credit card, net banking, debit card facility)
Telangana Group 4 Exam Pattern
Individuals who are starting their preparation for the TSPSC Group 4 Exam have to check the exam pattern here. Syllabus and exam pattern plays an important role in the exam as they help you to know the exact structure of the exam, topics included, etc.
- Questions are of objective type (multiple-choice based)
- Exam paper comprises 150 questions for 150 marks
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes (2 ½ hours)
- Question paper will be trilingual (English, Telugu, and Urdu)
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus
To score maximum marks in the written exam, you must have a clear idea of TSPSC Group 4 syllabus and exam pattern. So, download the Telangana Group IV Exam Syllabus from here.
- Paper-I: General Knowledge
- Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities
Telangana PSC Gr-IV Previous Papers
TSPSC Group 4 Previous question papers play an important role in cracking the written exam. As the competition for the govt jobs is increasing day by day, you need to prepare for the exam with the utmost care. Previous papers will give you a clear idea of the exam pattern, topics included, marking scheme, type of questions, etc.
The officials will release TSPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2020 on its official portal. To download TS Group IV Hall ticket 2020, candidates have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc. After downloading, keep it safe till the recruitment gets over.
TSPSC Group IV Exam Centers
TSPSC Group 4 written exam will be held in any of the following centers as decided by the authorities.
At the time of filling the application form, applicants have to choose any five centers in order of preference.
TSPSC Group 4 Reference Books
The suggested books for TSPSC Group 4 preparation are as follows:
- TSPSC- Group-IV Paper-I General Studies and General Abilities Top 15 Model papers – English Medium by Vijeta Competition Editorial Board
- Telangana Udyamala Charitra – Rashtra Avirbhavam – English Medium by V. Prakash
- Aptitude and reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
- India since independence by Bipin Chandra
- Book for environment by Shankar IAS
- India’s struggle for Independence by Bipin chandra
- Indian Economy by Lakshmikanth
- 11th and 12th class Economics NCERT
- TSPSC Group-IV Paper-I General Studies and General Ability – Telugu Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
- 11th and 12th class Geography NCERT
- 11th class art and culture NCERT
- TSPSC Group-IV Paper-IV Telangana Movement and State Formation – Telugu Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
How To Prepare For TSPSC Group 4 Exam?
Before starting the exam preparation, the question arises “What are the reference books for TSPSC Group 4 Exam?” and “How To Prepare?”. IN response to this questions, we have shared some preparation tips here:
- Check the TSPSC Group 4 syllabus and exam pattern
- Go through the topics involved in the syllabus and prepare a time table covering all the topics
- Buy some reference books
- Practice TSPSC Group IV Previous question papers with answers
- Take TS Group 4 mock tests to know your performance
- Maintain a short notes for last-minute revision
- Be confident and attempt the exam
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Date
Till now, the officials have not announced the TSPSC group 4 exam date. Once the exam date is released, we will update here as early as possible.
TS Group IV Answer Key
The officials will upload the TSPSC Group 4 Answer key 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to download the TS Group 4 Exam key and cross check the answers with the help of it. You can estimate your score before the announcement of the results with the help of the key.
Telangana Gr 4 Cut Off Marks
TSPSC Group IV Cut off is the minimum mark scored by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. The officials will set the cut off marks based on the following factors:
- Previous year cut off marks
- Category of the candidate
- Total number of candidates appeared for the written exam
- Number of vacancies available, etc
TSPSC Group IV Results
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will announce the TSPSC Group 4 Results on its official portal. To check the results, candidates have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
Documents Required For TSPSC Group 4 Certificate Verification
The following are the documents required for TSPSC Group IV Certificate verification process:
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Date of Birth certificate/S.S.C
- School Study certificate
- Aadhar card
- No Objection certificate from employer (if anywhere employed), etc
FAQs Related To TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2020
- How do I crack the TSPSC Group 4 in two months?
- Ans. To crack the TSPSC Group 4 job in two months, check the preparation tips provided in this article.
- Which is the best job in TSPSC Group 4?
- Ans. Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) are the best jobs in TSPSC Group 4.
- What is the in-hand salary of a TSPSC Group 4 JA?
- Ans. Rs. 16,400-Rs. 49,870/-
- Which books do I have to refer to?
- Ans. Check the TSPSC Group 4 reference books provided in this article.
- How many posts can a single person apply for in TSPSC Group 4 jobs?
- Ans. Candidates can apply for one or more posts at the time of filling the application form. But, they have to pay the fee separately.
- Does TSPSC Group 4 have negative marking?
- Ans. There is no negative marking. In case, if there is any negative marking, the details are available in the official notification.