TSPSC Group-2 Notification – 500 Jobs
Telangana State Government is in process to release out another job recruitment advertisement regarding filling of 500 Group-2 vacancies. As we all know the issues in releasing out Group-2 notification is cleared. Now it is time for TS Government to release Telangana Govt Jobs complete advertisement and provide a job opportunity for job fighters to secure them. Applicants those who are interested at Group-2 posts must work hard in order to face the written examination. There will be too much of competition for this kind of job roles. So, incumbents keep it in mind and strive hard to achieve your goals. For further information aspirants may log on to official site of TSPSC https://tspsc.gov.in/ and grab all the information needed.
You May Also Like
- TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 9,335 Jobs
- Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 9,335 Jobs
- Ayush Department Telangana Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JPO Jobs
- Free Computer & Tailoring Training for TS SC Women
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JAO Jobs
- TSTRANSCO, TSGENCO, TSSPDCL & TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Lab Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Marketing Assistant Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Supervisor (Marketing) Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Processing & Field Supervisor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – 25 Plant Operator Jobs
- TVVP Recruitment 2018 – 395 Specialist Doctor Jobs
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Operator, Supervisor & Assistant Jobs Through TSPSC
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 Notification for Various Posts
The Chief Minister KCR is going to announce a huge notification with vast number of posts On the occasion of 5th Telangana Formation Day Celebrations. The notification includes Group-1, Group-2 and Group-4 posts. Before going to announce the Group-2 vacancies details, the officials have to complete the vacancies allotment process of previous Group-2 notification. Recently, it has completed the written examination successfully. The detained updates will be announced soon on the official site https://tspsc.gov.in
Total Number of vacancies: Various
Job location: Telangana
Starting date: Update Soon
Closing date: Update Soon
TSPSC Group II 2018 Notification
Telangana Public Service Commission conducts examination to recruit eligible candidates to vacant group 2 positions in the the State government department. Important positions such as Deputy Tahsildar, Employment development officer, Assistant Labour Officer, etc, fall under the category of Group – II services. The Commission releases notification based on the requirement and the candidates can get updated information related to the examinations in the Drona website.
TS Group 2 Positions
The important positions along with pay-scale are listed in the below.
- Municipal Commissioner Gr. III (Municipal Administration Sub service)
- Asst. Commercial Tax officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub – Registrar Group II (Registration Sub Service)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-service)
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Executive officer Grade – I in Endowments Department
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- Assistant Development Officer in Handloom and Textiles
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Law department Secretariat
Age Limit : 18-44 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-
You May Also Like
- TSPSC Group 1 2018 Notification
- TSPSC Group 4 2018 Notification
- TS Tribal Welfare Department Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TS Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TS Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification
- For 1 to 9 : A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- For 10 : Must possess a Bachelor’s degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under the Central Act, provisional Act, a state Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification. or Must possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or a Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the State Board of Technical Education or an Equivalent Qualification
- For 11 : Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, provisional Act, a state Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- For 12 : Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent qualification.
- For 13 : Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in law from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent qualification.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Telangana State’s rules and regulations.
- Five years age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST, BC candidates and State Government employees.
- Ten years of age relaxation is applicable for physically challenged.
- Ex-servicemen and Instructors of National Cadet Corps (NCC) will be given three years of relaxation.
Notifications and updates pertaining to various Group II services can be accessed through Drona Website.
- Current Notifications
- Upcoming Notifications
- Previous Notifications
TSPSC Group 2 Application Procedure
- Log on to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Candidates must register their profile first to get and ID.
- This registration acts as a permanent ID for applying for all the positions.
- With that ID candidates can apply for the jobs they are eligible for by paying requisite amount
- If the payment is made online, you can directly generate the application for future reference.
- If the payment is offline, candidates must update it online and then take the print of application form.
The selection process contains two stages, which involves written examination and an interview. Based on the performance in the written examination, Telangana State Public Service Commission invites candidates for the interview.
The group 2 exam pattern is briefly given in the below.
Part A – Written Examination – 600 marks
- Paper I – General Studies & General Abilities – 150 Marks (150 Questions) – 2.5 Hours
- Paper II -History, Polity and Society – 150 Marks (150 Questions) – 2.5 Hours
- Paper III – Economy and Development – 150 Marks (150 Questions) – 2.5 Hours
- Paper IV – Telangana Movement and State formation – 150 Marks (150 Questions) – 2.5 Hours
Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called to attend the interview.
Part B – Interview – 75 marks
The interview panel examines the attitude, personality and the candidate’s mental strength during interview. A total of 75 marks are allotted for the interview.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
PART A: Written Examination Objective Type
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
PAPER – III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Economy and development of Telangana
- Issues of Development and Change
PAPER -IV: TELANGANA AND STATE FORMATION
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilizational phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Each of the papers in PART A comprises of 150 marks each and has a duration of 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Telangana Assistant Engineer Civil Paper II
- Telangana Assistant Engineer General Studies Paper 1
- Telangana Assistant Engineer Mechanic Paper II
Tips and Tricks
- Create short notes for quick revision.
- Rely only on trusted resources.
- Always be optimistic about the examination and future.
- Make sure to carry hall ticket and the required stationary.
- Attempt easy questions first.
- Be careful with wrong answers, as negative marking may cost you heavily.
- Stay calm throughout the examination, even if you are not able to answer few questions.
- Give priority to History and Economics as there is a good scope to score here.
- Be confident and motivated throughout the exam.
- Check all the required details before coming out of the examination hall.