TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2020 download link will be available here. Check Telangana PSC Group II Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, application form, exam fee, etc. Aspirants who have met the age criteria and educational qualifications can apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2020 as per the scheduled dates.
TSPSC Group II Notification 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Check Telangana Govt Jobs here
- Name of the Posts: Group 2 Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Application form starting date: update soon
- Application form closing date: update soon
- Official portal: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Application mode: Online
- Job location: Telangana
- Sarkari Naukri 2019-20
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
In the coming days, Telangana Public Service Commission is going to issue an employment notification to recruit candidates for Group 2 vacancies. Soon the official TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2020 will be released, therefore, aspirants are invited to fill the online application forms on its official portal.
Job seekers who are looking for TS Govt Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2020 on or before the due date. Scroll down for more details of TSPSC Group II Notification 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online link, etc.
Group 2 Posts In Telangana
Every year, Telangana Public Service Commission releases Group 2 notification to fill the following vacancies in different departments:
What are the posts in Group 2 TSPSC?
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat
TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details
TSPSC Group-II Eligibility criteria includes the age limit, educational qualifications, physical standards, visual standards, nationality, etc. Before applying, applicants have to check whether you have met the following eligibility or not.
- What is the Age limit for TGroup 2 Exam?
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II: 20-44 years
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector: 18-28 years
- For all other posts: 18-44 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- What is Group 2 Qualification in TSPSC?
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a recognized board or university to apply for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020.
TSPSC Group II Selection Process
The selection process for TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies will be carried out in the following successive stages:
- OMR Based Exam (Objective type)
- Interview/Oral Test
- Document Verification
TSPSC Gr 2 Physical Standards
- Men: 165 cms
- Women: 152.5 cms
- Men: 81 cms and expansion of 5 cms
Telangana PSC Group II Visual Standards
- Right Eye:
- Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen)
- Distant 6/6
- Left Eye:
- Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen)
- Distant 6/6
Salary in Telangana PSC Department
Post-wise TSPSC Group 2 Salary details are as follows:
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III: Rs.29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer/Sub-Registrar Grade-II: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Extension Officer: Rs.29, 760 – 80, 930/- per month
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 26,600 – 77,030/- per month
- Deputy Tahsildar: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 29,760 – 80,930/- per month
- Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Labour officer: Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Assistant Development Officer: Rs.26,600 – 77,030/- per month
Documents Needed To Apply For TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2020
The following documents are required to apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2020:
- Educational certificates
- Domicile certificate
- SSC/10th class certificate or Date of birth certificate
- No objection certificate (if candidate is employed)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (in case of PWD candidates)
- Photo id proof like Aadhar card, etc
TSPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2020
TSPSC Group 2 Application process will start on its official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in in the upcoming months. Interested candidates have to first ensure the eligibility criteria in order to fill the application form. Meanwhile, you have to get familiarize with the application process, steps to fill the application form, application fee, etc.
Steps To Fill TSPSC Group II Application Form 2020?
- Step-I: Registration
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page, hit “New” under One-Time Registration
- Fill all the details in the TSPSC OTR form like basic details, educational details, aadhar card number, etc
- Upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph
- Complete the OTR registration process and note down registration Id and password for future reference
- Step-II: Fill TSPSC Group 2 Application Form
- Go to official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in
- Hit “Apply Online” on the home screen
- Log in using user ID and password/date of birth, etc
- Enter all the details in the TSPSC Group 2 Application form
- Accept the declaration and preview the application form
- If there are any mistakes, make changes in the application
- Finally, hit “Submit” for the final submission of the application form
- Step-III: Fee Payment
- After the submission of the application, payment gateway will appear on the screen
- Choose the payment mode i.e, net banking, credit card, debit card, etc
- Make the fee payment through proper channels
- Without fee payment, the application process will be considered as incomplete
- Step-IV: Printing the Application Form
- After the fee payment, a PDF file of filled application will appear on the screen
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for future reference
TSPSC Group II Application Fee Details
- You have to pay the application fee and examination fee as mentioned in the official notification
- The fee payment can be done via online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the exam fee
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020
For the convenience purpose of the candidates, we have provided the TSPSC Group II Syllabus 2020 here. Before starting the exam preparation, you can check and download TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus available below.
- Paper I – General Studies and General Ability
- Paper II – Polity, History, Society
- Paper III – Indian Economy: Issues and challenges, Issues of Development and Change, and Economy and Development of Telangana
- Paper IV – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), Mobilization phase (1971 -1990), and towards the formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Telangana PSC Group-II Exam Pattern 2020
Apart from the syllabus, exam pattern also plays an important role during the preparation for any govt exams. So, you have to check the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern here.
- Written exam consists of objective type questions
- The exam consists of four papers
- Each paper comprises 150 questions for 150 marks
- The duration of each paper is 2 1/2 hours
TS Group II Previous Papers
Exam participants have to download the TSPSC Group 2 Model Papers which will help you in preparation. By solving TSPSC Group II Previous Question papers, candidates can get highest marks in the exam. You can understand the total number of questions, type of questions asked in the exam, marks allotted for each paper, time duration, etc.
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets
Aspirants who have successfully applied for the recruitment have to download TSPSC Group 2 Admit card 2020 from the official portal by using valid log in credentials. After downloading, candidates have to check the details like exam date, applicant’s name, exam centre and code, date of birth, etc. If you come across any errors, write to the officials for corrections.
What are the Reference Books for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2020?
During the exam preparation, candidates can follow a few books to score better. The best book list for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2020 are as follows:
- TSPSC Group 2 Paper-I General Studies and General Abilities Top 15 Model papers – English Medium by Vijeta Competition Editorial Board
- TSPSC Concise Geography by Majid Husain
- TSPSC Political Science by N. Arora
- TS Public Administration by M. Laxmikanth
- Telangana Geography by Surendra Singh
- Telangana Udyamala Charitra – Rashtra Avirbhavam – English Medium by V. Prakash
- TS Group-II Paper-IV Telangana Movement and State Formation (1948 – 2014) Top 15 Model papers – English Medium by Vijeta Competition Editorial Board
- Indian History by Krishna Reddy
- Aptitude and Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- TS Group-II Paper-I General Studies and General Ability – Telugu Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
- Telangana Group-II Paper-II Section-I Social-Cultural History of India and Telangana Bit Bank 9500 Bits – Telugu Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
- Telangana General Knowledge – Telugu Akademi Books (Intermediate Books)
- Current Affairs – Nava Telangana and Eenadu Newspapers (Telugu and English)
- TSPSC Group 2 Paper-IV Telangana Movement and State Formation Bit Bank 7500 Bits – Telugu Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board
How To Prepare For TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2020?
You have to follow a specific strategy to crack the TSPSC Group 2 Exam. We have shared some preparation tips, which will help you during the exam preparation.
- Check the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Gather all the reference books, online study materials
- Read Telugu and English newspapers daily for current affairs
- Make a note of the important topics during the exam preparation
- Practice TSPSC Group 2 Previous Papers and take mock tests
- After practicing, analyze your weak areas and strong areas and focus more on them
- On the day of the exam, do not get stress, attempt the exam confidently
TS Group 2 Exam Date
In notification, the officials will announce the TSPSC Group II Exam date on its official portal. Candidates who have applied for the TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2020 have to check the exam date to appear for the written exam.
Telangana Group II Answer Key
Before the announcement of the results, the officials will upload the TSPSC Group 2 Answer key 2020 on its official portal. Applicants who had appeared for the written exam have to download the answer key and cross check your answers with the help of it. By doing this, you can estimate your score.
TSPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks
Candidates have to obtain the marks above or equal to cut off marks to qualify. The authorities will decide the TSPSC Group II Cut off marks on the basis of the following factors:
- Category of the candidate
- Number of applicants appeared for the exam
- Total number of available vacancies
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Highest score obtained by the candidate, etc
Telangana PSC Group II Results
The authorities will announce TSPSC Group 2 Result 2020 on its official portal. So, applicants can enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to check TSPSC Group 2 Results.
FAQs Related To TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2020
- Is there any Application fees for TSPSC Group 2?
Ans: Yes, candidates have to pay the application fee and exam fee as prescribed by the officials. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the examination fee.
- How much age relaxation is required will be given to SC/ST candidates to apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PWD candidates as per the organization norms.
- When will the TSPSC Group 2 answer key be released?
Ans: After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the TSPSC Group 2 Answer key 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam can download the answer key and cross check the answers with the help of key to estimate the score.
- How many months do I need to prepare for the TSPSC Group 2 exam?
Ans: You have to start your preparation for TSPSC Groups exam at least three or four months before the exam.
- Is there negative marking in group 2 tspsc exam?
Ans: No, there is no negative marking for the wrong answers in TSPSC Group 2 exam. Therefore, you can attempt all the questions.
- When will TSPSC conduct a Group 2 interview?
Ans: The officials will inform the details regarding the TSPSC Group 2 interview to the applicants through registered email-id/mobile number or they will also upload the details on the official portal.
- Where will I get Group 2 TSPSC model papers?
Ans: Applicants can download the TSPSC Group 2 Previous Papers from the official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in
- Can B.Tech students be eligible for the TSPSC Group 2 exam?
Ans: Yes, they are eligible to apply for TSPSC Group II exam.