Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 25 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Downloading of Hall-Tickets: 04th February 2019
- Date of Examination: 10th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Jobs Application Form
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited JPO Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has released latest notification for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Personnel Officer on 19th December 2018. So, eligible candidates may fill and apply the application form from 28th December 2018 to 17th January 2019 for 25 vacancies. Contenders can download the hall tickets on from 04th February 2018 and the examination will be conducted on 10th February 2018. http://www.tsnpdcl.in/ is the official portal to know more about this recruitment notification and check out more TS Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in TSNPDCL is 25 posts.
Name of the post: Junior Personnel Officers
B.SC/B.A/ B.com Degree first class holders from a recognized University they can apply for the post of Junior Personnel Officers.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years age of contenders may apply for the post of Junior Personnel Officers.
Relaxation period for SC/ ST contenders will be 05 years and for OBC contenders is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 – 2500 Jobs
- Stree Nidhi Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSSPDCL Jr. Assistants Recruitment 2019
- TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2018
- TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2018
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018
- Adilabad DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Nizamabad DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Karimnagar DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Hyderabad DCCB Recruitment 2018
- DCCB TSCAB Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Adilabad DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Nalgonda DCCB Recruitment 2018
- Medak DCCB Recruitment 2018
- DCCB Warangal Recruitment 2018
- Army Public School APS Golconda Recruitment 2018-19 Notification PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
- CCMB Recruitment 2018 – 13 Research Associate, Field & Project Assistant Jobs
- ICAR – IIRR Recruitment 2018 – 20 SRF, JRF, TA & Young Professional Jobs
- Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will get monthly salary will be in between Rs.34,925-1120-39,405-1355-46,180-1640-54,380-1945-64,105-2315-66,420.
Selection Process will be conducted with Written Exam and Interview.
Mode of applying through online for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2019 to the posts of Junior Personnel Officers from 28th December 2018 to 17th January 2019.
Application fee for the examination of Junior Personnel Officers is Rs. 120/-
How to apply online?
http://www.tsnpdcl.in/ is the official link to apply for contenders directly.
TSNPDCL JPO Exam Pattern
Candidates have to face written examination of 100 marks. It consists of two sections. Section A is for 60 marks, Sector B is for 40 marks. Number of questions asked are 100. In 120 minutes of time duration candidates have to complete the exam.
Section-A – 60 Questions – 60 marks
Section-B – 40 Questions – 40 marks and overall 120 minutes and 100 marks.
TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus
- Fundamentals of HR Management
- Industrial Relations
- Factories Act, 1948
- General Laws
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Labour Laws
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Maternity Benefit Act,1961
- Indian Trade Union Act, 1926
- Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Register by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
- English Language
- General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability.