TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Books
Here we provide TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus, Exam pattern, Previous Papers and Books to increase your practice standards.
TSNPDCL Exam Pattern
Candidates have to write written exam for 80 marks, each question carrying one mark and the questions are of objective type, duration of exam is 2 hours. 65 questions asked from Core I.T.I subject and 15 questions are asked from General awareness and Numerical Ability.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
Paper A: I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchhoff law, series, parallel, Kirchhoff law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance.
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction.
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits.
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components.
- DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings.
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT.
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives.
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps.
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
- TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 Notification for 153 Assistant Engineer (AE) (Electrical & Civil ) Jobs
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 114 Junior Accounts Officer Jobs
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1100 Junior Lineman (JLM) Jobs
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 330 Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Telecom) Jobs
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 174 Sub-Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1604 Junior Lineman, Assistant Engineer & Sub Engineer, Executive Director Posts
Paper B: General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.