- TSBCL Accounts & Assistant Professors Answer Keys 2018 Released
- TSBCL Accounts & Assistant Officer Jobs Admit Cards
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TSBCL Accounts & Assistant Professors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 78
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TSBCL Accounts & Assistant Officers Application Form
Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification for Accounts & Assistant Officers Jobs Through TSPSC
Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited (TSBCL) is in need of assistant officer, accounts officers and data processing assistants. Contenders have to face written test in order to be selected. So, aspirants are prepared to attend the test. By Telangana PSC the application process will be done. To know about further information contenders can go through official site http://tsbcl.nic.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled in TSBCL is 78. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Accounts Officer Grade-2-56 Posts
- Assistant Officer Grade-2-13 Posts
- Data Processing Assistants-09 Posts
You May Also Like
- TS WDSC Recruitment 2018 – Legal & Administrative Consultant Jobs
- Singareni Collieries Company Ltd SCCL Recruitment 2018
- National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment 2018
- GHMC Recruitment 2018
- Telangana Suryapet & Nalgonda Govt Medical Colleges 2018 Recruitment – 2378 Jobs
- MANUU Recruitment 2018 – 85 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
- MNJIO & RCC Recruitment 2018 – 209 Assistant Professor & Staff Nurse Jobs
Assistant accounts officer, assistant stores officer posts the qualification is B.Com from any recognized university and must have proficiency in accounts.
For data processing assistant post the qualification is graduation from any recognized university and should have proficiency in computer applications.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 44 years.
Selected candidates for above posts will get pay in between Rs.16,400-49,870/-
Along with Group-4 candidates will have written test.
Candidates can apply for TSBCL recruitment through online mode from 27th July 2018 to 10th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
Through https://tspsc.gov.in/ candidates can apply directly.
For 300 marks candidates have to attend written exam, paper 1 is for 150 marks, paper 2 is for 150 marks. For each paper the duration is 150 minutes.
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- 10.Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana. 11.Policies of Telangana State.
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.