- TS Tribal Welfare Department ST Backlog Posts Notification
- TS Tribal Welfare Department Medaram Museum Notification
- TS Tribal Welfare Department Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification
Telangana Tribal Welfare Department ST Backlog Posts 2018 Notification – 927 Jobs
A very good news to candidates belonging to ST category. Telangana Government has decided to fill up 927 various vacant posts in different departments. So, candidates those who are eligible get ready to apply and secure government job. 927 Backlog posts to be filled in Tribal Welfare Department. For more information candidates may visit official site http://twd.telangana.gov.in
You May Also Like
- Telangana Tribal Department Recruitment 2018 – Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in Manala Residential School
- Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 6,603 Jobs
- Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 9200 Jobs
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JPO Jobs
- Free Computer & Tailoring Training for TS SC Women
No. of Gazetted and Non-Gazetted vacancies to be filled in Tribal Welfare Department is 927. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
- Commissioner, Director School Education-228
- Intermediate Board-31
- Veterinary, Animal & Husbandry Department-30
- College Education Commissioner-22
- Police Department-22
- Engineer in Chief R&B-18
- Ayush Department-11
- Other Departments-55
- Agricultural Visvavidyalayam-25
- Other Corporations, Universities-26
Candidates may visit official site to get recent updates.
Telangana Tribal Welfare Department Medaram Museum Jobs 2018 Notification
Auditorial Tribal Museum is going to appoint the unemployed candidates for the posts of Assistant Museum Curator and Office Subordinate cum Watchmen vacancies in Madurai. Capable contenders those who satisfies the below eligibility criteria can submit their details to ITDA office on or before the closing date. For more details you can check the official site.
Total Number of vacancies: various
Name of the Post: Assistant Museum Curator and Office Subordinate cum Watchmen
Job Location: Telangana
Candidate’s age limit must be in a middle of 21 to 39 years for Assistant Museum Curator Posts and 18 to 35 years for Office Subordinate cum Watchmen posts.
Applicants should have completed Intermediate/MA History or Anthropology or Archeology/PG diploma from any recognized university.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 20000/- for Assistant Museum Curator Posts and Rs. 8000/- for Office Subordinate cum Watchmen posts.
You May Also Like
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TS Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TS Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification
Interested candidates can submit their full details in the ITDA office.
Closing date: 10th May 2018
Telangana Girijan (Tribal) Welfare Department Teaching & Non-Teaching Post Notification – 1455 Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : Telangana Girijan (Tribal) Gurukul Notification
- Organization : Telangana Tribal Department
- Total Number of Posts : 1455 posts
TSTWD Recruitment 2018 Notification for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Government Of Telangana has released notification for recruiting Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff in Girijan Gurukul Degree Colleges and other posts in Girijan Gurukul Society Main Branch.Contenders who are interested may apply for the posts through twd.telangana.gov.in/gcc
- Total no.of posts are 1455.No.of Posts in Girijan Gurukul Degree Colleges is 880 posts.And no.of posts in Gurukul Girijan Society Main Office is 775.
- Post wise details for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff in Gurukul Degree Colleges are given below.
Vacancy Details in Girijan Gurukul Degree Colleges
- Principal-22 vacancies
- Degree Lecturer-880 vacancies
- Librarians 22 vacancies
- Physical Directors-22 vacancies
- Compliance Officer-22 vacancies
- Superintendents-22 vacancies
- Mess manager/Warden-22 vacancies
- Soft Nurse-44 vacancies
- Senior assistant-22 vacancies
- Caretaker-22 vacancies
- Lab Assistant-88 vacancies
- Computer Lab Assistant-44 vacancies
- Assistant librarian-22 vacancies
- Junior Assistant-DEO-22 vacancies
- Store Keeper-22 vacancies
- Muzium Keeper-22 vacancies
- Record Assistant-22 vacancies
- Office Subordinate-88 vacancies
Vacancy Details in Girijan Gurukul Society Main Office
- Register-01 vacancies
- Deputy Secretary-02 vacancies
- Helping Officer-02 vacancies
- Superintendent-03 vacancies
- Senior Assistant-03 vacancies
- Junior Assistant-03 vacancies
- Office subordinate-03 vacancies
- Regional Coordinators-08 vacancies.
Candidates who are applying for above posts must have minimum qualification of B.Ed from a recognised university with minimum aggregate.
Age limit for above mentioned posts is in between 18-35 years.For category wise details you may once check official notification.
Selected candidates for above posts will get salary based on their position.
candidates will have written test which is either computer based/OMR based.And candidates who qualify in written test will have interview session.
- Application Fee for general/OBC is Rs.100/-
- For others it is 50/-
Written exam consist of multiple choice questions each question carrying 1 mark
Written Exam will be based on the following Topics
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- And Questions based on their specialization.