Our Drona.in page is the right platform for the candidates who are looking for Police Jobs in Telangana state. Within a few months, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board is going to hire the eligible and talented candidates for various vacancies like Police constable, Sub Inspector, Warder, Fireman, etc. Interested and eligible aspirants who want to start their career in Police department can utilize this opportunity and apply for TS Police Recruitment 2020 before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush.
Live TS Police Recruitment Notifications 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||Description|
|26.12.2019||1500 Telangana Police Jobs 2020||1500/Inter/Diploma/Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
We have shared the Latest and Upcoming TSLPRB Notifications for the convenience of both freshers and experienced candidates. Apart from the Telangana Police Job notifications, we have also provided the details like eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, admit cards, results, faqs, etc.
TS Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
- Post Names: Constable, Fireman, SI, ASI, Warder, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Application mode: Online
- Job Location: Telangana
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019-20
- Official website: https://www.tslprb.in/ or https://www.tspolice.gov.in/
- Check TS Government Jobs here
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is a law enforcement agency in the state of Telangana. It is responsible for releasing various notifications and conducting the selection rounds like written exam, physical test, medical test, interview, etc for selecting the best applicants.
Types of Telangana Police Jobs
Every year, TSLPRB releases various notifications to fill the following vacancies in their department.
Vacancies of SCT PC Civil and Equivalent Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men and Women) in Police Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men and Women) in Police Department
- Constable in Telangana Special Protection Force Department
- SCT Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
- Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
Vacancies of SCT SI Civil and Equivalent Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men and Women) in Police Department
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men and Women) in Police Department
- Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
- SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department
- Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in 15th Bn, TSSP in Police Department
Vacancies of SCT PCs IT&C /Mechanic /Driver
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology and Communications) (Men and Women) in Police Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation
- SCT Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation
Vacancies of SCT SI IT&C /ASI FPB
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Information Technology and Communications (Men and Women) in Police Department
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Finger Print Bureau (Men and Women) in Police Department
TS Police Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Telangana Police Recruitment 2020, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions:
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies from post to post
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms
- Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th or Graduation or Post-Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university or institute are eligible to apply for TS Police Recruitment 2020
Telangana Police Selection Process
Applicants will be selected for TS Police Vacancy will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds:
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
TSLPRB Police Salary Structure
Selected candidates for the above TSLPRB Vacancies will get a good pay scale plus grade pay as per the organization norms
Application Process for Telangana Police Jobs
Are you willing to apply for TS Police Recruitment 2020? If yes, follow these simple steps provided below at the time of filling out the application form.
How to Apply for TS Police Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://www.tslprb.in/ or https://www.tspolice.gov.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the official notification
- Ensure the eligibility before hitting “Apply Online”
- Enter all the details in the appropriate details
- Pay the fee via online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
- Before submitting the form, verify all the details filled by you
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of it for future reference
TS Police Application Fee Details
Candidates have to pay the fee according to the category as mentioned in the official notification. The fee payment can be done via online using payment gateway (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc) or by visiting the Mee Seva centers/TS online centers
Telangana Police Exam Pattern
We have provided the TS Police Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains exam here. Before starting your preparation, go through the TS Police Exam Pattern provided below:
TS Police Preliminary and Mains Exam Pattern
- Questions are objective type
- There are a total of 200 questions for 200 marks
- Each question carries one mark
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
Other Related Govt Jobs 2020
TS Police Syllabus
Download the TSLPRB Police Syllabus for Prelims and Mains exam from here.
TSLPRB Police Prelims and Mains Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- General Studies
- History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current events of national and international importance
- Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana
TS Police Previous Papers
Previous Papers will help you to get good marks in the written exam. Do you agree with it? If yes, you can start your preparation by downloading Telangana Police Previous Year question papers. Previous papers covers most of the topics in the syllabus and will help you in understanding the exam pattern, marking scheme, duration of the exam, type of questions asked in the exam, etc. By solving these TSLPRB sample papers, you can analyze your strong and weak areas and put more effort on them.
Telangana Police Admit Card
TS Police Admit Card is a mandatory document to enter the examination hall. It comprises the details like the name of the applicant, exam name, exam date and venue, exam duration, subjects, signature and photo of the candidate, etc. After downloading, cross-check the details printed on it and contact the officials for corrections.
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the TS Police Results on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to check the results.
TS Police Document Verification
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear for the TS Police Certificate verification process. During the document verification, aspirants have to carry the following certificates or enclosures:
- SSC Certificate or Date of Birth certificate
- Educational qualification certificates like 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, etc
- NCC Certificate
- Sports certificate
- Caste certificate, etc
FAQ’s Related to TS Police Jobs
- Whether the submission of the application form for TS Police Recruitment 2020 is online or offline?
- Ans. The submission of the TSLPRB Police application form is online only.
- How can I pay the application fee?
- Ans. You can pay the fee through payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking) or by visiting Meeseva/TS online centers
- If a candidate applies for more than one post, is there any concession in the application fee?
- Ans. Yes, there is a rebate of Rs. 50/- per each additional post you have applied for.
- If a candidate applied for more than one post, whether the PMT/PET will be conducted once or more times?
- Ans. PMT/PET will be conducted only once
- Is there any negative marking in Final Written Examination (FWE)?
- Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/4th (25% of the allotted mark) for every wrong answer.
- I have not received the OTP on my mobile number during TS Police registration for validation. What should I do?
- Ans. Applicants usually receive OTP on their mobile number within 30 seconds. In case if you have not received OTP, please verify whether the mobile number given at the time of registration is correct or not.
- Can I submit my TS Police online application form from my smartphone?
- Ans. No, you have to use a computer system that is either desktop or laptop.
- If I misplaced my “Application Form”, how can I get another copy of it?
- Ans. You can take a print out by logging in to your account, and by clicking on “Print Application”.
- Whether I have to upload my Photograph and Signature as a single file?
- Ans. Yes, you have to to upload the photo and signature as single or one file, in JPG/JPEG format according to the specifications given in the official notification.
- Once the application fee has been paid, is it refundable?
- Ans. No. Once the application fee is paid, it is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- Ans. On the login page, hit “Forgot Password” and enter the registered email-id. A link will be sent to your registered email-id. Hit the link and enter the new password. If you have not received the mail, check in the spam folder.
- Is it mandatory to have a unique Mobile Number and Email Id?
- Ans. Yes, unique mobile number and email-id are mandatory for each candidate.
- Is it possible to pay the application fee through Mee Seva/TS Online centers without registration?
- Ans. No, it is not possible. First you need to register at www.tslprb.in and approach Mee Seva or TS online centre to pay the fee. Alternatively, you can also approach Mee Seva/TS Online center to register and pay the fee.
- While filling the TS Police registration/application form, what should I do if I have entered the wrong details?
- Ans. Once the application form is submitted, no editing/changes will be allowed. So, verify your details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- What is the procedure to apply online?
- Ans. There are two procedures to pay the application fee.
Registration→ Sign in → Selection of the eligible post (s) → Payment of the fee through payment gateway (credit card/debit card/net banking) → Fill the application form and submit → Print application form
Meeseva/TS Online Centers:
Registration→ Visit any of the Meeseva/TS Online centers and pay the fee for the eligible posts → Sign in → Fill the application form and submit → Print application form.
In this article, we have shared the full information related to TS Police Recruitment 2020 Notifications. For more updates, bookmark our page and follow our site regularly.