- Telangana KGBV 1050 PGCRT, PET & SO Jobs 2018 Notification
- Telangana KGBV Post Graduate Resident Teachers 2018 Notification
KGBV PGCRT,PET & SO Results Released
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018- 1050 PGCRT, SO & PET Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TS KGBV SO, PGCRT, PET Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1050 Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process:20th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 23rd June 2018
- Date of Exam for SO- 02nd July 2018
- Date of Exam for PGCRT- 03rd July 2018
- Date of Exam for CRT/ PET-04th July 2018
- Hall Tickets: Download TS KGBV Hall Tickets
- Direct Link to Apply: TS KGBV SO, PGCRT & PET Application Form
- Syllabus: KGBV PGCRT Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
- Syllabus: KGBV SO & PET Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
- Syllabus: KGBV PGCRT Nursing Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
- Syllabus: KGBV CRT General Science Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
- Direct Link to Check Results: KGBV PGCRT, SO & PET Results
KGBV Recruitment 2018 Notification for PGCRT, SO & PET Jobs
Telangana State Government has newly announced out job notification in order to fill up 1050 vacancies in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas and in Urban Residential Schools. So, candidates those who are eligible for PGCRT, Special officer, contract residential teacher and physical education teacher posts. Online application process will be started from 20th June 2018. For more details candidates can go through official site.
TS KGBV Hall Tickets
TS Kasturba gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) has released hall tickets/Admit cards and exam dated. Candidates those who have registered for the TS SSA 2018 exam can download the hall ticket. the examination will be held on 2nd, 3rd and 4th July 2018. TS KGBV Hall ticket 2018 is available on official site www.ssa.telangana.gov.in from June 29th 2018.
Total number of posts to be filled are 1050 in KGBV in various subjects. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Special Officers (SO)-49 Posts
- Post Graduate Contract Residential Teachers (PGCRT)-580 Posts
- Contract Resident Teacher (CRT)-359 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)-62 Posts
You May Also Like
- District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), TSCAB Recruitment 2018
- Telangana Gurukulam TTWREIS,TMRIES & TSWREIS Recruitment 2018
- Adilabad District Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Assistant & Typist Jobs for SC/ ST
Candidates those who completed PG, B.Ed or BA B.Ed can apply for PGCRT, SO & CRT posts. TET qualification is mandatory for SO post applicants.
Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in physical education is the qualification for PET post.
Minimum age for applicants is 8 years and maximum age for applicants is 44 years, age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates as SO will get Rs.20,000/-, CRT will get Rs.15,000/-, PGCRT will get Rs.23,000/-, PET will get Rs.10,000/-
Candidates through written exam will be recruited.
Mode of applying for KGBV Recruitment is through online mode from 20th June 2018 to 23rd June 2018.
Telangana KGBV Recruitment 2018 – Post Graduate Contract Resident Teacher Posts
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
KGBV Telangana Recruitment 2018 Notification for PGCRT
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) under School Education department of Telangana is ready to fill up Post graduate contract resident teacher (PGCRT) posts in Telugu, Economics, Commerce, History, Physics, Telugu etc subjects. So, candidates those who are interested may apply for this notification. For more details applicants may visit official site.
Total number of Post graduate contract resident teacher posts to be filled are various subjects, names given below.
Vocational Courses (Health & Para Medical)
- PGCRT in Nursing
- PGCRT in General Foundation Course
You may also like
- Telangana Suryapet & Nalgonda Govt Medical Colleges 2018 Recruitment – 2378 Jobs
- TSPSC Market Supervisors & Officers 2018 Notification – 200 Jobs
- TSSPDCL JLM, LDC & JAO 2018 Notification – 3010 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for PG CRT
Candidates those who completed post graduation degree in subject concerned and must be done bachelor of education (B.Ed) or B.A.B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed from any institution recognized by NCTE.
PGCRT in nursing post applicants must possess a second class degree in M.Sc (nursing)/ B.Sc (nursing) four years or its equivalent.
For PGCRT in general Foundation Course applicants those who are existing faculty with M.Com/ MA (economics) can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years and maximum age for applicants is 44 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST and BC’s is 05 years.
Selected candidates as PGCRT will get pay of Rs.23,000/- per month.
Candidates can apply for KGBV PGCRT Recruitment 2018 Notification through offline mode and can download form through official site. Start and last date for submission of application forms will be updated soon.
Certificates to be kept with applicant for the purpose of Verification
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates have not studied in School / Private Study).
- Medical Certificate for the Blind b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.