Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TS Junior Panchayat Secretary 2018 Notification (Hall Tickets Released)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 9,335 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 03rd September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th September 2018 (Extended)
- Date of Written Test: 10th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Application Form
TSPSC Junior Panchayat Secretary 2018 Notification
This is a great employment year for the people of Telangana State who are in need of Govt Jobs. After bifurcation of state, this is first time Telangana Government is continuously releasing job advertisements. Recently it has released TSTRANSCO JPO & TSTRANSCO JAO Jobs notifications. Now at this time it announced to fill up 9,335 junior panchayat secretary posts due to the establishment of number of Panchayats. So, this is a giant career opportunity for contenders those who are striving hard to secure Telangana Govt Jobs. For more information contenders can visit the official site and regularly check for the detailed job notification.
Total number of vacancies to be followed by TSPSC is 9,335 Posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Panchayat Secretary
Applicants must be completed Degree from the recognized organization / Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and fro maximum age limit is 39 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC is 05 years and for General candidates is 10 years.
You May Also Like
- NIPHM Recruitment 2018 – LDC, Steno & Staff Jobs
- PJTSAU Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Engineer Jobs
Through Written test and Interview followed verification documents by candidates will be recruited
Applicants may apply the application form through online from 03rd September 2018 to 15th September 2018 and Last date for payment of fee is 11th September 2018.
Applicantion fees for General candidates is Rs.800/-. And for SC/ ST/ BC, PH & Ex-service Men must pay Rs.400/-. And B.C candidates who comes under Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/-.
How to apply?
https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/ to apply directly for applicants to apply.
Scheme of Written Examination
Candidates have to attend written exam of 200 marks, Paper 1 is for 100 marks, paper is for 100 marks. The number of questions asked in each paper is 100. The duration of each exam is 120 minutes.
- General Studies and Mental Ability
- Culture & History of Telangana
- Telangana Panchyat Raj Act 2018
- Rural Development Programmes
- Other Government Schemes Including Government of India and Government of Telangana.