- TS Helath & Medical Dept STS, Accountant & MO Posts Notification
- TS Helath & Medical Dept Doctor Posts Notification
TS Helath & Medical Dept Current Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Telangana Health & Medical Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 23 Posts
- Post Name: MO, Accountant & STS
- Live Telangana Govt Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 19.02.2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 25.02.2019
- Adv No: DTCS/Hyd/RNTCP/2018-19/
- Latest Govt Jobs 2019
TS Health & Medical Dept STS, Accountant & MO Jobs 2019 Notification
Telangana Government of Medical & Health Department has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of senior medical officers, STS, Accountants in Telangana. So, Intterested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from before the last date. Applicants can get more details can check the official website.
- Sr. Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- Counselor – 01 Post
- Full-Time Accountant – 01 Post
- STS – 04 Posts
- STLS – 01 Post
- TBHV – 07 Posts
- Lab Technician – 03 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Process Applicants can check the official Advertisement.
You May Also Like
- TGCET 5th Class Model Papers & Exam Pattern
- IRDAI Manager Jobs Notification
- Rangareddy District Medical Jobs Notification
Telangana Health Department 2018-19 Notification for 10,000 Doctor Jobs – Apply Now | health.telangana.gov.in
Telangana State is very eager to provide job opportunities to incumbents in order to give them best career through releasing notifications. Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Government of Telangana has recently decided to fill up 10, 000 vacant posts for doctors in various government hospitals all over the state. So, eligible candidates you must utilize the Telangana Govt Job Offers by simply applying for it. For more details applicants may log on to official site http://health.telangana.gov.in .
Total no. of posts released by Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Telangana is 10,000 posts.
Minimum qualification for applicants is MBBS or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Selected candidates as doctors will get pay scale as per department.
For more details regarding application process, application fee and selection process applicants may refer official notification in the official site.