Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Trending: TREIRB JL & DL Answer Key Released
- Official Notifications: Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total Number of vacancies: 281 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 09th August 2018
- Last Date of Application Process: 08th September 2018
- Admit Cards: TS Gurukulam JL 2019 Hall Tickets
- Direct Link to Apply: Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Jobs Application Form
Telangana Gurukulam 2018 Junior Lecturer Jobs Notification
Telangana Gurukulam Junior College is in plan of released job Advertisements in various departments around the state. It is newly announced to fill up 281 vacancies of Junior Lecturer posts in Ts Gurukulam. So, Contenders those who are willing to apply for TS Govt Jobs may submit application forms. For more information about Telangana Govt Jobs applicants may visit official site.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in various departments is 281 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Lecturer
- Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society-40 Posts
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society-03 Posts
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society-149
- Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society-89 Posts
You May Also Like
- MIDHANI Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- TS Agriculture Marketing Department Recruitment 2018 – Director Jobs
Post graduate degree holders in concerned subject with 50% marks from a recognized university can apply.
Applicants whose age is in between 18-44 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates as Jr. Lecturers will get pay in between Rs.35,120-87,130/-
Mode of applying for TREIRB recruitment is through online mode from 09th August 2018 to 08th September 2018.
Application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC category will have to pay Rs.600/- and for others is Rs.1200/-
Candidates have to write written exam of three papers. Paper 1, 2 and 3 are 100 marks each, duration of exam is 120 minutes.