Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RCUES Para- Medical Assistant & Veterinary Doctors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 221 Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: RUCES Hyderabad Paramedical Assistants & Veterinary Doctors Application Form
RCUES Para Medical Assistant & Veterinary Doctors 2018 Notification
Regional Centre for Urban And Development Studies (RCUES) Hyderabad invites applications from fresh and experienced job fighters to fill up paramedical assistant, Veterinary doctors and state nodal officer vacancies on outsourcing basis in Urban Local Bodies (ULBs). The hired candidates have to work for 11 months. So, contenders those who are willing can apply for Telangana Govt Jobs can apply through online and visit once official site before applying.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in RCUES Hyderabad is 221.
- Para-Medical Assistant-146 Posts
- Veterinary Doctor-74 Posts
- State Nodal Officer-01
Paramedical assistant post applicants must possess diploma or vocational certificate in animal husbandry/ veterinary science from a recognized institute.
For remaining posts the qualification is bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and state nodal officer must have minimum 10 years of experience as practitioner.
Maximum age for doctor post is 60 years, paramedical officer is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 – 316 Sr. Assistant & Tahsildar Jobs
- Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 9200 Jobs
- GHMC Recruitment 2018
- Singareni Collieries Company Ltd SCCL Recruitment 2018
- ESSO- INCOIS Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant Scientists Jobs
- TSBCL Recruitment 2018 – 78 Accounts & Assistant Officers Jobs
- Telangana Gurukulam TTWREIS, TMRIES & TSWREIS Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates as para medical assistant will get monthly pay of Rs.15,000/-
Selected candidates as state nodal officer will get pay of Rs.50,000/-
Selected candidates as veterinary doctor will get pay of Rs.30,000/-
Through written examination candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for RCUES recruitment is through online from 26th July 2018 to 11th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.onlinercues.in/ is the link for applicants to apply.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/-
Candidates will have written exam for 100 marks, general studies and technical subjects each 50 marks. Duration of exam is 120 minutes.
Syllabus for Veterinary Doctor
General Studies Syllabus same for both posts
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International importance in Politics, Economy,Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life
- History, Economy, Geography and Polity of India
- Basic English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Fundamental of Computers
- Unit – I: General
- Unit – II: Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology And Biochemistry
- Unit-III: Animal Genetics And Breeding
- Unit-IV: Livestock And Poultry Management And Nutrition
- Unit-V: Livestock Products Technology
- Unit-VI: Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology And
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Unit-VII: Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health And Medicine
- Unit-VIII: Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics And
- Veterinary Surgery And Radiology
- Unit-Ix: Veterinary Extension And Animal Husbandry
Syllabus for Para Medical Assistant
- Basic anatomy of livestock with particular reference to the bones and joints.
- Basic physiology of various systems of livestock, viz., digestive, respiratory, uro-genital,
- cardiovascular, nervous system etc.
- Livestock farm management; various livestock farms, management of newborn calf, kid etc.,
- management of dairy cattle, their feeding and breeding.
- Poultry and hatchery management
- Livestock feeding; various pastures and grasses used for livestock feed. Nutritional
- requirements for livestock of different ages and different physiological states.
- Management of meat animals such as, sheep, goat, swine etc., meat production and handling
- Laboratory diagnosis; blood collection and examination for various hemoprotozoa,
- examination of different diagnostic samples viz., milk, urine, feces, serum, skin etc.
- Collection and processing of infectious material and culturing techniques for different bacteria
- and fungi
- Basics in pet and companion animal management
- Various infectious diseases viz., bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic diseases in livestock, their
- etiology, signs, diagnosis, management and control measures
- Various non-infectious diseases viz., diseases of digestive, respiratory, urinary, genital,
- cardiovascular, integumentary and nervous systems in livestock, their causes, signs, diagnosis
- and management
- Diseases of female reproductive system of cattle, artificial insemination technique
- Basics of veterinary pharmacy; various pharmacological terms, routes of administration of
- drugs, classification of drugs used in veterinary practice.
- Various vaccines used in livestock, vaccination schedule in livestock and poultry.
- General fundamentals of veterinary surgery.