- Rangareddy District Various Medical Jobs Notification
- Rangareddy District MPHA & Typists Notification
Rangareddy District Recruitment 2019 – 22 Medical Jobs
Ranga Reddy District Notifications & Important Dates
- District Name: Rangareddy District, District Medical & Health Office
- Total No. of Vacancies: 22
- Post Name: Medical Jobs
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th February 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Get More TS Govt Jobs 2019
- Government Jobs 2019 In India
- Official Website: http://www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
Rangareddy District Recruitment 2019 Notification for Nurse, Surgeon & Counseller Jobs
Rangareddy District Health & Medical Officer of Telangana state is looking forward applications from contenders who are belonging to medical background. Overall 22 positions are to be filled on Contract Basis for a period of one year. Interested contenders can go through below given data and refer the official web portal. Apply for the Latest Employment News before the last date 18th February 2019.
Rangareddy Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Number of temporary medical positions going to be filled in Ranga Reddy District is 22. Out of which
- ENT Surgeon – 01
- Audiologist – 01
- Audiometric Assistant – 01
- Instructor For Hearing Impaired – 01
- Counsellers – 09
- Psychologist – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Physician (MD Medicine) – 01
- M.Sc Nurse – 04
- Senior Medicine (DRTB Centre) – 01
- Statistical Assistant – 01
Bachelor degree/ Master degree/ MD/M.Sc nursing/ MBBS/ Graduation/ Post graduation completed candidates from a recognized university can apply. To know post wise qualification in detailed applicants may go through the recruitment notice.
- Minimum age to apply- 18 years.
- Maximum age to apply-44 years
Post wise monthly pay is as follows.
- ENT Surgeon – Rs.60,000/-
- Audiologist – Rs.25,000/-
- Audiometric Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
- Instructor For Hearing Impaired – Rs.15,000/-
- Counsellers – Rs.10,000/-
- Psychologist – Rs.25,000/-
- Social Worker – Rs.25,000/-
- Physicians (MD Medicine) – Rs.60,000/-
- Nurses – Rs.17,030/-
- Senior Medicine (DRTB Centre) – Rs.45,000/-
- Statistical Assistant – Rs.19,000/-
Aspirants will be hired through interview session.
Willing contenders can apply for Ranga Reddy District Job Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE Mode. The last date to submit applications would be 18th February 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
Get downloaded application form through official site and send the duly filled application form along with attached copies of documents at below given address.
District Health & Medical Officer, Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No.294, PVNR Expressway, Manikanta Colony, Sivarampalli Village, Rajendra Nagar-500052.
- Download Ranga Reddy Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Link to Download Ranga Reddy Various Jobs Application form
You May Also Like
- FCI JE, Assistants, Stenographer & Typist Jobs Notification
- KV1 Golconda Teachers/ Staff Jobs Notifications
- APS RK Puram LDC, Driver & Special Educators Notification
- CSIR-IICT Technical Assistant Jobs Notification
- TS Gurukulam Teaching & Non – Teaching Jobs Notification
Rangareddy District Recruitment 2018 – 14 PWD Backlog Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : Rangareddy District Magistrate MPHA & Typists 2018 Notification
- No.of Posts : 14 Vacancies
- Stating Date to Submit Application : 29th March 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application : 13th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply : Rangareddy District PWD Backlog Posts Application Form
Rangareddy Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 Notification for MPHA, Typist & JA Posts
The Government of Telangana has proposed an employment notification to appoint 14 MPHA, Typist, Junior Assistant and Pharmacist posts on Rangareddy District. These all vacancies are Backlog posts which will allot for Persons with Disability. Willing candidates may submit the application through online mode by following the official site. For more details like age limit, education, selection process and other information has updated below.
PWD Backlog Positions
Total Number of vacancies: 14 Posts
- Typist: 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 01 Post
- MPHA (F): 05 Posts
- MPHA (M): 03 Posts
Job Location: Rangareddy District.
Candidates have minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 54 years as on 01st July 2018.
Applicants must possess SSC/Intermediate/ Degree/D. Pharmacy from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be based on the qualifying academic examination.
Aspirants have to register through online mode by checking the official notification.