Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Assistant & Associate Professor Posts Notification
- Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Junior Residents Notification
- Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Sr & Jr Residents Notification
Mahabubnagar Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 34 Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Mahabubnagar GMC Assistant & Associate Professors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Mahabubnagar GMC Assistant & Associate Professors Application Form
Mahabubnagar Govt Medical College Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs 2018 Notification
Mahabubnagar Government Medical College of Telangana is ready to fill up professor, associate professor and assistant professor vacancies in Non-Clinical Departments namely Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Dentistry, OBG & microbiology departments. So, candidates those who are willing and interested at Telangana Govt Jobs can visit http://dme.telangana.gov.in/ and go through all the data.
Total number of Non-Clinical Departments vacancies is 34.
- Associate Professors-12
- Assistant Professors-14
Post graduation/ MD/MNS in concerned speciality is the qualification for applicants. Work experience for professor must be 3 years, associate professor is 03 years and assistant professor is 04 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 65 years.
You May Also Like
- ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – Technical Officer (CSE/ IT) Jobs
- JNAFAU Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Faculty (Contract) Jobs
- GMC Siddipet Recruitment 2018
- Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 6,603 Jobs
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – JAO Jobs
- TSTRANSCO, TSGENCO, TSSPDCL & TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
- TS BC Study Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification – 9200 Jobs
- Telangana Suryapet & Nalgonda Govt Medical Colleges 2018 Recruitment – 2378 Jobs
- TS Polytechnic College Recruitment 2018
- TS Dairy Recruitment 2018 – Operator, Supervisor & Assistant Jobs Through TSPSC
Selected candidates as professor will get pay of Rs.1,90,000/-, associate professor will get Rs.1,50,000/- and assistant professor will get Rs.1,25,000/-
Candidates will be shortlisted first and only they will be called for interview session.
Mode of applying for GMC Mahabubnagar is through offline and submit the forms by 27th August 2018.
How to Download Application Form?
http://dme.telangana.gov.in/ is the link for applicants to download application form and send to below-given address.
Office of The Director, Govt. Medical College, Mahabubnagar.
Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Junior Residents 2018 Notification – 18 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Jr. Residents 2018 Notification
- Total No.of Posts: 18 Jobs
- Date to Walk-in : 10th May 2018 between 11.00 A.M to 02.00 P.M
Mahabubnagar Govt Medical College WalK-In Notification for Junior Residents
Govt. Medical College & Govt. General Hospital is willing to appoint the 18 vacant Junior Residents (JR) posts on contract basis. The appointment of the candidates will be made by conducting the walk-in-interview. Interested candidates those who have the good qualification record can step in to the interview at the below address on a specified dates. For more details you can check the official site www.gmcmbnr-ts.org
Total Number of vacancies: 18 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Residents (JR)
Job Location: Telangana
Candidates should have completed MBBS degree from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be based on the performance of interview.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 36, 800/-
Candidates should carry the duly filled application form along with the following enclosures at the time of interview.
- S.S.C. certificate (proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X. (for Local area proof)
- MD / MS / DNB (from Medical College only) / MBBS Certificates (for qualification proof)
- MBBS Registration / Registration of PG / DNB degree with Telangana State Medical Council
- Aadhar Card- Proof of Residence
- PAN Card
- Doctors who are working on contract service with the Govt. should produce service certificate.
- Caste Certificate in case of the SC / ST / BC. (Certificates issued by competent authority in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub – group indicating A / B / C / D / E in case of BC’s)
- Four Passport Size Photographs of the Candidate.
Date of Interview: 10th May 2018 between 11.00 A.M to 02.00 P.M
Venue: Office of the Director, Govt. Medical College, Mahabubnagar.
Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Recruitment 2018 Notification for Jr & Sr Residents
Current Notification & Important Date
- Official Notification : Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar 2018 Walk-In Notification
- Total Number of Posts: 78 Posts
- Organization: Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 19th January 2018
Government Medical College is engaging aspirants to fill up Specialist doctors under MICU, Tutors/ Senior Residents/ Junior Residents/ Junior Residents under contract basis for a period of three months. So, candidates those who wanted to secure Telangana Govt Jobs, may apply for this notification. For more details you may visit official site http://gmcmbnr-ts.org .
Total no. of posts are 78 vacancies. Post wise details are given below.
- Specialist Doctor MICU-05
- Senior Residents-26
- Junior Residents-40
For Specialist Doctor post the qualification is MD/MS degree/ DNB in anesthesia/ diploma in OBG.
For Junior Residents post the qualification is MBBS degree.
For Senior residents post the qualification is MD/MS degree/ DNB from medical colleges only in the concerned specialty.
For Tutor post the qualification is MD pharmacology/ microbiology/ pathology/MBBS.
Applicants age must be less than 40 years as on 31.12.2017.
Selected candidates for junior resident posts will get pay scale of Rs.36800/- per month.
Selected candidates for Senior resident posts will get pay scale of Rs.46,000/- per month
Selected candidates for Tutor post will get pay scale of Rs.53300/- per month.
Selected candidates for Specialists in MICU will get pay scale in between Rs.1,00,000-80,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on their merit.
Date of Interview
Candidates may attend the walk-in along with all necessary documents on 19.01.2018.
The office of Director, Govt. Medical College, Mahabubnagar.