Latest and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 in Telangana: Here we update the complete latest updates that endow the information regarding best government jobs in telangana under various Departments such as TSPSC, TSTRANSCO, TSGENCO, TS Police, Teaching, Health, TS Forest, Group I, II, III, IV, and Universities.
List of Govt Jobs in Telangana 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|31.03.2020||CITD Hyderabad Admission||Visit Official Website||02.05.2020||More Details|
|11.03.2020||ECIL GEA Recruitment||45/ B.E, B. Tech||16.03.2020||More Details|
|06.03.2020||SCCL Management Trainee Recruitment||42/ CA (or) ICWA/CMA||14.03.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||MANUU Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2020||52/ UG, PG Degree||27.03.2020||More Details|
|03.03.2020||MIDHANI Apprentice Recruitment||104/ B.E, B.Tech||Walk-in|
|19.02.2020||Telangana PSC Forest Beat Officers Notification 2020||1857/ 12th Pass||Update Soon||More Details|
|19.02.2020||Telangana Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2020||90/ Bachelors Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
|13.02.2020||NIAB Hyderabad Senior Research Fellow Post Recruitment 2020||01/ MD||03.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||NIMS Telangana Walk-in Interview 2020||01/ MBBS||20.02.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||Telangana TSSDCL Recruitment 2020||20/ B.Sc||17.02.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||CGG Telangana Java Lead Post Walk-in Interview 2020||-/ B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MD||Interview Dates|
|03.02.2020||ECIL Technical Officer Posts Recruitment 2020||08/ Degree||walk-in|
|28.01.2020||IIMR Lower Division Clerk Post Recruitment 2020||03/ 12th Pass||23.02.2020||More Details|
|27.01.2020||ECIL Technical Officer On Contract Basis Walk-in Interview 2020||11/ Degree||Walk-in|
|23.01.2020||TS High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020||87/ Degree in Law||Refer Notification||More Details|
|22.01.2020||CMET Hyderabad JRF & Project Staff Post Recruitment 2020||02/ M.Sc||Walk-in|
|21.01.2020||ESIC Hyderabad Various Faculty & Other Posts Recruitment 2020||81/ Associate Degree in Respective Fields||Refer Notification |
For Interview Dates
|21.01.2020||ICFRE Various Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||21/ MD||Walk-in|
|20.01.2020||C-DAC Hyderabad Project Engineer Walk-in Interview 2020||26/ 12th Pass/ Graduate||Walk-in|
|20.01.2020||CGG Telangana Android Software Developer Post Walk-in Interview 2020||01/ B.E/ M.Tech||Walk-in|
|13.01.2020||NGRI Hyderabad Project Scientist & Assistant Post Walk-in Interview 2020||03/ B.Sc||Walk-in |
|07.01.2020||NIAB Hyderabad Scientist Post Recruitment 2020||03/ M.V.Sc / M.Sc / M.Tech||04.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||IIT Hyderabad JRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Refer Notification||20.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020||36/ Degree||25.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||NIT Warangal Project Assistant post Recruitment 2020||01/ PG||Walk-in |
|04.01.2020||ECIL Hyderabad Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020||15/ Graduate||14.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||NIT Warangal JRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ B.Sc/ M.Sc||25.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||PJTSAU Teaching Associate Post Recruitment 2020||04/ M.Tech/ Ph.D||06.02.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||C-DAC Consultant Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Masters||16.01.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||TSPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020||04/ Graduate Degree||20.01.2020||More Details|
TS Govt Jobs 2020 Recruitment Notifications
Telangana Govt Jobs 2020: తెలంగాణ ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగ నియామక నోటిఫికేషన్ల 2020-21 వివరాలు ఈ పేజీలో ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి. If you are a resident of Telangana State and looking for the Govt Jobs in Telangana, then you have reached the correct page. Here on this page, job seekers can get the telangana state government Job Notifications. Every month the Telangana State Government issues a lot of advertisements for the individuals who are in the search of latest govt job notification in telangana.
In the following sections, we include a lot of information regarding the latest job vacancies that are released by the Telangana Government Board.
Telangana is a south Indian state where lakhs of people are in the search of Government Jobs. So, candidates feel difficulty to get valuable information about the Live TS Govt Job Openings. Those individuals search on the internet to get some related news about the latest notifications 2020 in telangana. To give the clear cut information for the job aspirants, we are offering complete data about TS Jobs on this page.
Telangana Govt Jobs 2020 @ telangana.gov.in
As we already know that many contenders in Telangana are waiting for the govt jobs. There is a heavy competition among job hunters of Telangana Govt Jobs. It’s difficult for you to get a job and know the details of qualification based govt jobs in telangana. So, for the convenience of aspirants, we are here to provide all types of job vacancies.
We update this page by referring to the Telangana Employment Newspaper, TSPSC official site, and several departments’ official websites.
Department Wise Latest Govt Jobs 2020 in Telangana
The list of departments in Telangana State, where the candidates can get the Latest Sarkari Job alerts are as follows:
- Agriculture and Cooperation
- Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology
- General Administration (Political)
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Industries and Commerce
- Information and Public Relations
- Information Technology, Electronics, and Communications
- Irrigation and CAD
- Labour, Employment Training and Factories
- Minorities Welfare
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Public Enterprises
- Revenue (Registration and Stamps)
- Revenue (Prohibition & Excise)
- Revenue (Commercial taxes)
- Roads and Buildings
- School Education (SE Wing)
- Social Welfare
- Women and Child Development
- Youth Advancement, Tourism, and Culture
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (Trei-Rb)
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Telangana State Renewable Energy Development Corporation Ltd., (TSREDCO)
- Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)
- Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL)
- Transmission Corporation of Telangana
- Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Telangana Postal Circle
- Telangana High Court
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
- Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
- Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies
- Telangana Forest Department
- Security Printing Press, Hyderabad
- Telangana State Pollution Control Board
- Telangana State Biodiversity Board
- Telangana Police (Information Technology & Communications)
- Telangana Special Protection Force
- Telangana Excise Academy
- Telangana State Council of Higher Education
District Wise TS Govt Job Vacancies 2020
Not only using the department’s official website but also get the latest jobs information about telangana.gov.in vacancies
- Rajanna Sircilla
- Ranga Reddy
- Jayashankar Bhoopalpally
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Jogulamba Gadwal
- Komaram Bheem Asifabad
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
Eligibility Conditions for Govt Jobs in Telangana State
The Telangana State Government Recruitment Board hires a lot of individuals by releasing many recruitment notifications. Interested candidates who want to work with the Telangana Sarkar must satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the advertisement. The eligibility criteria have two parameters such as educational qualification, age limit.
Willing job hunters must have finished 10th class/ Inter/ Diploma/ ITI/ Bachelor’s Engineering/ BEd/ BE/ Degree/ graduation/ post-graduation from a recognized board/ university to apply for the TS Jobs 2019-20.
The lower and upper age criteria of the applicants must be 18 years and up to 65 years. By depending on the post for which you are applying the maximum age limit will be decided by the recruiting organization. Age relaxation is applicable to the upper age limit for the SC/ ST/ OBc/ BC/ reserved category candidates, Physically handicapped people, Ex-serviceman.
Telangana Govt Jobs Application Procedure
All the willing aspirants who have been looking for the Government Jobs in Telangana must fulfill the eligibility requirements as per the official advertisement. Eligible and interested candidates can either apply online or offline based on the TS Govt Job Notifications. The simple application steps to fill both online applications and offline applications are given below.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates must visit the official website of the recruitment board
- Click on the notifications/ Recruitment/ Latest News section of the homepage
- Find and download the Telangana Recruitment Notification 2019-2020
- Go through the general instructions, eligibility conditions carefully
- According to the official TS Notification 2020, aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements can hit the Apply Online link
- If you are a new user, then click on the One Time Registration link
- Provide your aadhar number, educational details, personal details, address, scanned photo and signature in the registration page
- Users can also edit or change the details in the registration page at any time by pressing the edit button
- Later Log In with the User Id and fill the application form
- Cross-check the data after filling the applications
- If any mistakes are found, correct them immediately and submit the applications
- Pay the application fee/ exam fee through debit card or credit card or net banking
- Finally, take a hard copy of the submitted application and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure
Procedure to Fill Offline Applications
- Go to the recruitment organization official portal
- Navigate to the latest news/ advertisements/ notifications/ recruitment tab on the homepage
- Search for the notification and download it
- Ensure the eligibility requirements
- If eligible, then download the application form
- Take a print out of the application form
- Candidates must write the required information on the application form
- Re-check the given data and attach a passport-sized photograph to it
- Aspirants must also attach a few additional documents to the applications and send it to the postal address
- Pay the application fee via DD payable at the bank
List of Documents to Apply for Govt Jobs in TS?
- Ration Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Address Proof
- Voter Card
The selection process of Telangana State Govt Jobs Recruitment Notifications involves several rounds. Applicants have to participate in the selection rounds one by one to get shortlisted for the jobs.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
How to Prepare for TS Govt Jobs 2020?
Getting a govt job is not so easy in this competitive world. Day by day competition is increasing, and each post gets a lot of applications from the unemployed candidates across the Telangana state. So, job seekers need to make a perfect preparation methodology before filling the applications and prepare well for the selection procedure rounds set by the higher officials. Here are some tips and tricks that an aspirant should follow to get selected for Telangana Govt Jobs.
- Download Telangana State Government Jobs Exam Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern
- Separate important concepts from the list
- Mark the subjects which have high weightage and give the highest preference to those subjects
- Start preparing those high weightage topics at first
- After that concentrate on the important subjects, other remaining concepts
- Make use of e-books, PDF’s, documents, study books, and youtube videos during the exam preparation
- While preparing for the exam, candidates must also note down important points as study notes
- Know the important formulae, short cuts that help you to improve the time managing skills
- Practice last year model question papers with answers
- Revise the topics thoroughly after completion of the exam preparation
- Attend for the online mock tests
Job hunters can get a vast number of job opportunities from various departments of Telangana. In the upcoming days, the TS Recruitment Board is going to announce the large vacancies through Telangana State Public Service Commission. So, intenders can stay tuned to this site to know about each and every notification released by Telangana.
The selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the post for which they got shortlisted. The salary increment purely depends on the aspirant performance during the working hours. The promotions will be based on the highest qualification of the candidate, sincerity of the employee at the workspace, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q) How to do One Time Registration?
Ans) At the Telangana State Public Service Commission official site homepage, candidates can click on the One Time Registration New tab to open a registration page.
Q) How Can I Make Changes in the OTR Registration Form?
Ans) By click on the edit option of One Time Registration, contenders can make changes in the registration form.
Q) I forgot my Username/Password, what should I do?
Ans) By hit on the Forgot Username/ Password tab candidates will get an OTP to their registered email id/ mobile number. Submit that OTP to set a new password/ username.
Q) Can I apply for different posts/advertisements using one OTR?
Ans) Yes, you can apply for several notifications and different posts using one OTR.
Q) How can I know that my profile is created?
Ans) After completing the OTR process, you will receive a pop-up message “Your profile has been created successfully” in the topmost corner of the screen. Or else click on the profile status to know the complete information.
Q) What shall i do if my Photo/Sign/Thumb impression is not getting saved?
Ans) Candidates are advised to upload the scanned documents such as a passport-sized photograph, signature, thumb impression, educational qualification certificates as per the size and dimensions provided on the advertisement.
Q) Do I need to pay the fee while OTR?
Ans) No, there is no need to pay the application fee/ exam fee while creating OTR.
Q) Can I change my Username?
Ans) No, you are not allowed to change the once created username.
Q) How to print the Application Form?
Ans) Visit the official website and go to my application, view and print the application form.
Q) What is required to do OTR?
Ans) Every aspirant needs Aadhar card number, educational details, personal details, address for communication, email id, mobile number to do One Time Registration.
Telangana Govt Jobs Through drona.in
Our site provides complete information about the latest Govt Jobs in Telangana. Aspirants can check the complete details such as application mode, number of job vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary, how to apply steps, application fee. Eligible candidates who have completed the application process can also get the exam syllabus, previous papers, hall ticket, cut off marks, answer key, results, etc from this page.