Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 202 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 29th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 28th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TNUSRB SI Application Form
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) Jobs
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services recruitment Board has released an employment notice regarding fill up 202 sub inspector (finger print) vacancies. The notice was published in the site on 29th August 2018. To get Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs and settled their life. Not only men, women , transgender candidates can also apply.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in TNUSRB is 202 for Sub-Inspector (Finger Print).
Applicants those who passed degree in science from any university and must be studied Tamil as Subject Up to X standard.
Upper age limit for general category candidates is 28 years. Upper age limit for BC candidates is 30 years, SC/ST is 33 years.
OC, BC, BC (M) & MBC/DNC-Minimum 163 cm
SC, ST-Minimum 160 cm
Women and Transgender
OC, BC, MBC/DNC-Minimum 154 cms
SC,ST-Minimum 152 cms
You May Also Like
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Accountant Jobs
- IIFPT Recruitment 2018 – SRF, JRF & Project Assistant Jobs
- ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 – JR, SR & Specialist Jobs
Selected candidates as SI will get pay in between Rs.36900-116600/-
Through written exam, physical measurement tests candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for TNUSRB recruitment through online mode from 29th August 2018 to 28th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.tnusrbonline.org/ candidates can apply directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.1000/-