- TNUSRB SI Jobs Notification
- TNUSRB Grade II Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification – 8826 Jobs
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Notification
- TNUSRB Constable Posts Notification
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Notification – 969 SI Jobs @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
969 TNUSRB Sub Inspectors Latest Notification – Check Out
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 969
- Notification (No.2/ 2019)
- Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police (TK/ AR/ TSP)
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of Exam: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) to fill vacant posts of Sub-inspector (SI) posts has released an employment notice. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply for the posts through online mode. For more details aspirants may visit the official website http://www.tnusrbonline.org/.
The total number of vacancies to be filled by TNUSRB is 969.
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
Know the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection process from the notification published in the official Advertisement.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – 309 Sub Inspector Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 309 Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 11th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs Application Form
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for Sub Inspector Jobs
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 309 Sub Inspector (SI) under TNUSRB Recruitment. So, Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online mode before the last date., 10th August 2018. For more details, you can check the official site.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by TNUSRB is 309 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Candidates must be completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering B.E / B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the organization / Board
Candidates, age must be Minimum Age 20 years Maximum Age 28 years. For age, relaxation check the official notification.
You May Also Like
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – 142 Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 – 90 Junior Assistant & Typists Jobs
- NIACL Recruitment 2018 – 685 Assistant Jobs
- NITC Recruitment 2018 – 391 Technician Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay Rs.36,900/- – Rs.1,16,600/- from organization.
Through Written test & Physical Measurement Test Viva Voce Certificate Verification.
Candidates may apply the posts through online from 11th July 2018 to 10th August 2018.
Application Fee for Candidates Rs.500/-.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for 6140 Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Vacancies – tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||6140 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application||28th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27th January 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of fee||31st January 2018|
|Direct Link to get Application||TNUSRB Online Application|
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has come up with an ew notification which intends to fill a bulk no. of posts i.e 6140 in various departments like the police department, Fire department, Prison department. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply for the posts. For more details regarding this notification, candidates may log on to official site.
Total no. of posts released by TNUSRB is 6140 vacancies. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
Constable Grade-II (Special Force)-Police Department
Fireman-Fire Station Department
Male-216+21 [BC (M)-BL]
Jail Warder Grade-II-Prison Department
- Male-295+24 [BC (M)-BL]
TNUSRB Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for OC candidates is 24 years.
- Maximum age limit for BC/MBC/DC candidates is 26 years.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates is 29 years.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-Serviceman candidates is 45 years.
- Maximum age limit for helpless widows is 35 years.
Selected candidates will get Rs.18,200-52,900/-. For more information you may check official notification.
TNUSRB Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through written test, physical efficiency test, medical test, personal interview processes.
TNUSRB Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 28.12.2017.
Last date for receipt of applications is 27.01.2018.
Last date for payment of fee is 31.01.2018.
OMR Application fee is Rs.30/-
Examination fee is Rs.135/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.