Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNPSC Senior Chemist 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TSPSC Sr. Chemist Application Form
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Senior Chemists
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission after a long time gap has released out job notification which brought up only two vacancies of Senior Chemist posts in Tamil Nadu Industries Service. Generally, the recruitment process starts with acceptation of application forms through online mode from 06th August 2018 onwards. For whole detailed information, applicants can refer official site http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ before applying.
Number of Senior Chemist posts needed to be filled in TNPSC is 02.
Postgraduate degree holder in chemistry or industrial chemistry can apply for those job advertisement with any doubt and should have practical experience in the analysis of Industrial products.
Maximum age for contenders to apply is 30 years, SC/ST is 58 years and differently abled candidates is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1199 Group-II Jobs Notification
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – 142 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Hired candidates will get pay in between Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection of candidates will be done through written exam/ oral test/interview session.
Through online mode from 06th August 2018 to 05th September 2018 candidates can apply for TSPSC recruitment.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.tnpscexams.in/ is the link to apply directly.
Registration fee for applicants is Rs.150/- and examination fee is Rs.200/-