TN Current Notifications & Important Dates
- TNPSC Civil Service Exam 2019 Admit Cards – Download Here
- Official Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 04 vacancies
- Published Date: 28th January 2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th February 2019
- All Jobs: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
TNPSC Accounts Officer Class 3 Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission issued a notification to hire candidates into available 04 Accounts Officer Class 3 posts. So, people who are dreaming of TN Govt Jobs, can grab this opportunity and apply as early as possible. Get full info about TN Accounts Officer Class III recruitment by moving on this page.
Total Available Posts are 4.
Interested candidates must qualify the educational qualification set by the TNPSC. Details are here
- Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants
No Maximum Age limit to apply for these vacancies.
Useful Links to Apply
Related Links you May Like
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Architectural / Planning Assistant Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on 11th September 2018 has released out a job vacancy notification to fill up Architectural assistant / Planning Assistant Jobs in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The direct recruitment contenders will be hired. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ is the official site of TNPSC for further information.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in TNPSC is 13 for Architectural/ Planning assistants.
Applicants those who have done degree of master of Town planning pr degree in civil/ architecture can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 30 years.
You May Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1199 Group-II Jobs Notification
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Senior Chemist Jobs
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates as assistant will get pay in between Rs.37,700-119500/-
Through written examination/ oral test/ interview candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for TNPSC recruitment is online. From 11th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.tnpscexams.in/ is the link for candidates to apply directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.150/-