TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of The Recruitment PSC: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6491
- Name of the Exam: Group IV Combined Civil Service Examination
- Advertisement No. 549
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Typist & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th July 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee: 16th July 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 01st September 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Notification No. 19/2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- New Government Jobs
- TNPSC Group 4 CCSE Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
6491 TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2019 Notification – Apply Now
TNPSC has newly released Combined Civil Service Examination – 4 (Group IV) Notification on 14th June 2019. It is a very good opportunity for candidates those who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Very huge vacancies numbered 6491 are to be filled in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Service, TN Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, TN Secretariat and Ministerial Services.
Candidates who are willing to work as Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist can apply through online mode for these TNPSC Notification on or before 14th July 2019. The selection of candidates will be through written examination and there will be a very tight competition. Go through the entire article for collecting more related information.
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2019
6491 empty positions are to be filled in various departments of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission through TNPSC Group 4 Notification. The District wise/ Unit wise vacancies will be published later on the official website of TNPSC.
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Village Administrative Officer (Post Code: 2025) – 397 Jobs
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security) (Post Code: 2600)- 2688 Jobs
- Junior Assistant (Security) (Post Code: 2400) – 104 Jobs
- Bill Collector, Grade – I (Post Code: 2500) – 34 Jobs
- Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Field Surveyor (Post Code: 2800) – 509 Jobs
- Draftsman (Post Code: 2900) – 74 Jobs
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial/ Judicial Ministerial/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Typist (Post Code: 2200) – 1901 Jobs
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial/ Judicial Ministerial Service
- Steno- Typist (Grade – III) (Post Code: 2300) – 784 Jobs
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 2019 – 20 Eligibility Criteria
Most of the job needed candidates are very excited to secure TN PSC Group 4 Jobs. If you are one of them and having the below-given eligibility qualification can apply without fail.
Typist, JA & VAO Educational Qualification
- For all the above posts the qualification for applicants is SSLC Public Examination or its Equivalent Exam pass. Contenders having eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Course of Studies or to college Courses of Studies can apply.
- For Typist and Steno-Typist posts, the applicants must have passed Government Technical Examination in typewriting and should have computer knowledge.
- Applicants should have complete grip on Tamil Language.
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit 2019
- For Village Administrative Officers
- The minimum age for TNPSC Group 4 Apply is 21 years.
- The upper age limit for unreserved category applicants is 30 years.
- For SC/ST/ MBC/ BC and Destitute Widows, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For other Jobs
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for MBC candidates is 32 years, SC/ST is 35 years and other category applicants is 30 years.
TNPSC Gr 4 Salary Details
- Candidates those who are going to work as Steno- Typist will get pay in the level 10 of Rs.20,000- 65, 500/- as TNPSC Group 4 Salary in Hand.
- The other hired postulants for various posts will get monthly income between Rs.19,500- 62,000/- in level 8.
TNPSC Group IV Selection Process 2019
Candidates recruitment will be done through written examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 01st September 2019 by the selection committee. After the completion of the exam, the TNPSC Group 4 Selection List District wise will be published on the Tamil Nadu PSC official website. Only those candidates have to attend for certificate verification round at the organized venue which will be intimated later.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Online Application Form
Candidates can submit their own application form for Group IV Recruitment Notification through ONLINE mode. The TN PSC Group 4 Apply Last Date is 14th July 2019. Aspirants be ready with scanned copies of all documents before starting of the application procedure. Try to apply through online before one week of the last date to avoid server issues.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2019 Steps
Candidates can get the TNPSC Group 4 VAO 2019 Apply Online link and other jobs online registration links in the below given useful links session. The Step by Step Registration and Application Submission Process is in down lines.
- First candidates have to visit the official website of TNPSC.
- Then go to Notifications=> Latest Notifications.
- Click on the Recruitment you are willing to apply.
- Read the notification thoroughly and clarify your doubts.
- If you are a new user then complete your registration process.
- Later on by using the Regd. Id and Password login.
- Tap on the blinking TNPSC Group IV Apply Online Link.
- A new page will be opened where you have to enter all the details.
- Upload the documents, photo and signature as per dimensions.
- Make the payment and verify all the entered details.
- Tap on the Submit button.
- Download the Hard copy of application form for future use.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Fees Details
- General category candidates have to pay the Registration fee for Rs.150/- and Examination fee for Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST/ Differently Abeld Persons.
- The last date for payment of fee is 01st September 2019.
TNPSC CCSE Group IV Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2019
Candidates have to attend an online examination of single paper. The maximum marks candidates can be scored is 300 marks. The duration of exam is 3 hours. Minimum qualifying marks for applicants is 90 marks. Topics for which questions will be asked are as follows. Candidates have to attend the exam on 01st September 2019 with good preparation. Do not forget to carry the TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket to the exam hall as it works like an entry pass to attend the exam. In various centres the exam will be conducted on the scheduled date.
- General Studies
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
- General Tamil/ General English
- Get TNPSC Group IV Fully Solved Papers
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies 2019 Useful Links
- TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 – English
- Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Jobs Recruitment 2019 Advertisement – Tamil
- TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form Link
You Can Also Apply For