Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1199 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09th September 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 11th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TNPSC Group II Exam Application Form
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 Group-II Exam 2018 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has provided a fresh job notification for incumbents who are preparing for Group-II examination. The main intention of this employment notice is to give a chance for aspirants to secure Tamil Nadu Govt Job in such a way to fill up industrial cooperative officer, probation officer, junior employment officer, assistant inspector of labour, special assistant, assistant section officer etc vacancies. Through Combined Civil Services Examination contenders will be selected.
A bulk number of vacancies numbered 1199 to be filled in TSPSC.
- Industrial Co-Operative Officer-30
- Probation Officer-12
- Junior Employment officer-16
- Probation Officer-18
- Assistant Inspector of Labour-26
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II-73
- Special Assistant-02
- Municipal Commissioner-6
- Assistant Section Officer-37
- Supervisor of Industrial Cooperatives-39
- Audit Inspector-31
- Assistant Inspector-31
- Assistant Inspector-97
- Handloom Inspector-23
- Senior Inspectors-647
- Audit Assistant-09
- Executive Officer-01
- Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department-11
Degree of B.Com/ BA/ B.Sc / master’s degree or equivalent qualification applicants may apply for the posts mentioned above.
Minimum age for sub-registrar grade ii is 20 years, PO is 22 years, PO in social defense department is 26 years.
Maximum age for all post applicants is 30 years, except PO in Social defence department is 40 years.
You May Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Senior Chemist Jobs
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates as Industrial Co-operative officer will get pay in between Rs.37200-117600/-, municipal commissioner, assistant section officer is in between Rs.364400-115700/-, Revenue assistant will get pay in between Rs.20600-65500/-, audit assistant, executives will get Rs.19500-62000 and for inspectors the pay is in between Rs.35600-112800/-, for all remaining posts the pay is in between Rs.36900-116600/-
Through written exam/ interview contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for TNPSC Group-II notification is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 10th August 2018 to 09th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://tnpscexams.in/ is the link to apply directly.
Registration fee for applicants is Rs.150/-, preliminary examination fee is Rs.100/- and main exam fee is Rs.150/- There is no fee for SC/St/PWD.
Candidates have to attend preliminary and main examinations in order to be selected. Preliminary exam is for 300 marks, duration of exam is 3 hours. Main examination is for 340 marks out of which 40 marks is for interview. Duration of exam is 3 hours.