Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNPSC Dy. Collector, Superintendent & DEO Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 139 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 03rd January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: TNPSC Dy. Collector, Superintendent & DEO Application Form
TNPSC DEO, ADRD, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Registrar & Employment 2019 Notification
Online applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the hiring to the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer and District Officer on 03rd January 2019. So, contenders who have interest to apply the application form they may enroll through the official link which is mentioned below. Contenders will be recruited on direct process. is the official website to know further details about this recruitment and latest information about TN Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in TNPSC is 139 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below.
- Deputy Collector – 27 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 56 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 11 posts
- Deputy Registrar – 20 posts
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 15 posts
- District Employment Officer – 08 posts
- District Employment – 02 posts.
Contenders who have passed in Degree they apply for the said posts in above.
Minimum 21 years and maximum 33 years age of contenders can apply the application form in TNPSC recruitment 2019.
You May Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 – Welder, Fitter & Machinist Jobs
Appointed contenders will earn monthly payment is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Selection process will be held through written examination and oral test.
Mode of applying is through online by TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Registrar, Assistant Commissioner, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development, Officer o form 03rd January 2019 to 31st January 2019.
Contenders have to pay fee in terms which is given in below.
For Registration fee Rs. 150/-
For Pre. Examination Rs. 100/-
And for Main Examination fee Rs. 200/-
How to Apply Online?
With the official link to apply and submit the application form in prescribed format for contenders directly.