Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TNPSC District Educational Officers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: TNPSC District Educational Officer Application Form
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DEO Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced new notification for the recruitment to the posts of District Educational Officer on 10th December 2018. Hence, eligible aspirants may apply through the official link which is mentioned below from 10th December 2018 to 09th January 2019. The Preliminary examination will held on 02nd March 2019 and Main Written Examination dates will be announced later. Latest details about TN Govt Jobs and http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ is the link to get more info about this notification.
Total number of vacancies is going to fill the positions of District Educational officer in TNPSC Recruitment.
Aspirants who have completed Master’s Degree, B. T. or B.Ed Degree and should have studied in Tamil Nadu Part -1 or part – 2 of the Intermediate or Pre- University Course or Higher Secondary Course they can apply the application form for the post of DEO.
You May Also Like
- NIWE Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant & Engineer Jobs
- DRDO CVRDE Avadi Recruitment 2018
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 – OA, Masalchi & Watchman Jobs
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – Contract Engineer Jobs
- TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 – Office Assistant Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Executive officer Grade IV Jobs
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant Jobs
- TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 –Office Assistant Jobs
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentices Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Draughtsman Grade III Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Director & Horticultural Officer Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Inspector Jobs
- NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – DEO, Project Assistant & Scientist Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Jailor Jobs
- Tamil Nadu forest Department Recruitment
- BHEL Thirumayam Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay monthly income is Rs. 56,900/- to Rs. 1, 80, 500/-
Selection Process will be held through Preliminary exam, Main exam and viva – Voce Test.
through online aspirants can apply the post of District Educational Officer in TNPSC Recruitment from 10th December 2018 to 09th January 2019.
For registration process fee is Rs. 150/-
For Preliminary exam fee is Rs. 100/-
For Main exam fee is Rs. 200/-
How to apply Online?
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ is the official link to apply for aspirants directly.