Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu PSC|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineers|
|Total Number of Posts||147 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||Tamil Nadu PSC AE Online Application Form|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared a fresh job notification to give career opportunities for all unemployed graduates. The firm has come up with nearly 147 empty vacancies of Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector and Assistant Engineer posts. So, seekers who got the following eligibility may apply for this notification through online. For additional information you can refer the official site http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total number of vacancies: 147 posts
Name of the post with vacancy wise
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 14 posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector: 03 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering): 117 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 13 posts
Applicants are eligible to apply for TNPSC Notification up to 30 years. No age limit for SC/ST/destitute Widows of all castes.
For post wise qualification has given below
A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Junior Electrical Inspector
A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service
B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B. Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department
Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission (or)
A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Selection process will be made on written Test and Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral Test taken together subjects to the rules of reservation of appointments.
Selected candidates will draw Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 along with grade pay Rs. 5100 per month.
Candidates required to pay the registration fee Rs. 150/- and Rs. 200 for Examination fee. No need to pay fee for SC/ST/Differently abled persons.
Aspirants should apply through online mode. No other mode of Applications will be accepted.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Date of advertisement: 17th November 2017
- Closing date to submit online Application: 16th December 2017
- Last date to make payment through bank: 19.12.2017
- Date of written Examination: 24.02.2018
- Paper-I (Subject Paper): 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper-II (General Studies): 02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M
The examination consists of two papers which has given below.
Maximum marks: 300
Duration of Time: 3 hours
Total questions: 200
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration of Time: 2 hours.
Total questions: 200