Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TN Litigation Dept. Office Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TN Litigation Dept. Office Assistant Jobs Application Form
Tamil Nadu Litigation Dept. Recruitment 2018 Notification for Office Assistant & Other Jobs
Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has released out employment notice to fill up office assistant job vacancies. So, young and prospective candidates can apply for this TN Govt Jobs Notification. 22nd October 2018 is the last date to submit applications. http://www.tn.gov.in/department/ is the official site provided in order to grab all the data needed by the applicants.
Total number of vacancies to be filled TN Litigation Department for Office Assistants is 28.
Candidates those who have passed 10th pass / matriculation from a recognized board can apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, maximum age for gen/UR is 30 years, OBC is 32 years and SC/ST is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- Salem District Recruitment 2018 – Organizer & Cook Assistant Jobs
- IPRC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- TANCEM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Assistant & Staff Jobs
- CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2018
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Architectural / Planning Assistant Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1199 Group-II Jobs Notification
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Senior Chemist Jobs
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates as Office assistant will get pay in between Rs.15700-50000/-
Based on candidates merit and interview session applicants will be selected.
Mode of applying for TN Litigation department recruitment is through offline mode. Submit application forms by 22nd October 2018.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.tn.gov.in/department/19 is the link for aspirants to download application forms.