Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: TN Labour Department Office Assistants Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 21
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 17th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: TN Labour Department Office Assistants Application form
TN Labour Department Office Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification – 21 Jobs in Chennai Zone
Tamil Nadu Labour Department has released an employment notice to fill 21 vacant positions of office assistants in Chennai Zone. So, candidates can apply for TN Govt Jobs if they possess all the required eligibility. http://www.labour.tn.gov.in/ is the link for applicants to eligibility, pay scale and other information.
Number of office assistant vacancies to be filled in TN Labour Department is 21.
Applicants those who are having age in between 18 to 30 years can apply. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Professional & Clerical Assistants
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant Jobs
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentices Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Draughtsman Grade III Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Director & Horticultural Officer Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Inspector Jobs
- NIE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – DEO, Project Assistant & Scientist Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Jailor Jobs
- Tamil Nadu forest Department Recruitment
- BHEL Thirumayam Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Salem District Recruitment 2018 – 1,101 Organizer & Cook Assistant Jobs
- Tamilnadu Secretariat Recruitment 2018 – Sanitation Worker & Sweeper Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018 – 1884 Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- SERC Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant Level I & II Jobs
- TN Litigation Dept. Recruitment 2018 – Office Assistant Jobs
- IPRC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates as assistants will get pay in between Rs.15700-50000/-
Mode of applying for TN Labour Department Recruitment is through offline mode. 17th December 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.labour.tn.gov.in is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
See in the official advertisement.