Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Tiruchirappalli District Court Junior Assistant & Typists Jobs Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 04th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th July 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Tiruchirappalli District Court Junior Assistant & Typists Jobs Application Form
Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Junior Assistant & Typists Jobs
Tiruchirappalli District Court of Tamil Nadu has released notification to fill up 90 posts of Junior Assistant & Computer operator posts in the Judicial Unit of Tiruchirappalli District. So, Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online mode before the last date.,14th July 2018. For more details you can check the official site http://ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Tiruchirappalli District Court is 90 Posts
- Steno-typist Grade-III – 16 Posts
- Computer Operator – 08 Posts
- Junior Assistants – 15 Posts
- Typists – 15 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 14 Posts
- Watchman – 18 Posts
Applicants must be completed Bachelor Degree and Minimum General Education and VIII std from the recognized organization/Board.
Candidates age must be maximum age 30 years. minimum age 18 years.
You May Also Like
- PUDA Recruitment 2018 – 194 Junior Engineer, Draftsman & Clerk Jobs
- Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2018 – 688 Lecturer Jobs
- NCDC Recruitment 2018 – 70 Senior & Junior Assistant Jobs
- CEL Recruitment 2018 – 33 Manager Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay Rs.15,700 – Rs.65,500 of the pay of matrix.
Through Written test and Interview candidates will be recruited.
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the application form from official site http://ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli and send their application form from 14th July 2018 to 22nd July 2018 and attach all The relevant documents should be submitted to the below-given venue.
The Principal District Judge, District Court, Tiruchirappalli.