Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIRT Technical Officer, Scientist C & B Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 01st November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NIRT Technical Officer, Scientists Application Form
NIRT Recruitment 2018 Notification for Technical Officer & Scientist Jobs
ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is ready to accept applications to fill up technical officer, scientist C & B Jobs. So, candidates those who are interested can submit applications for TN Govt Jobs. For more details applicants may log on to http://www.nirt.res.in/ and get more information.
Number of vacancies to be filled in NIRT Tamil Nadu is 15.
- Scientist C (Programming)-01
- Scientist B (Biochemistry)-01
- Scientist B (Social & Behavioural Sciences)-01
- Scientist B (Medical)-01
- Technical Officer-B-11
MCA/M.Sc/ Masters/PG /Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for the above posts.
Maximum age for Scientist C post is 40 years, for remaining posts the maximum age is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 – 529 Trade Apprentice Jobs
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – 202 SI (Finger Print) Jobs
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Accountant Jobs
- IIFPT Recruitment 2018 – SRF, JRF & Project Assistant Jobs
- ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 – JR, SR & Specialist Jobs
- TSMAC Recruitment 2018 – 500 Junior Assistant Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Senior Chemist Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1199 Group-II Jobs Notification
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- CPCL Recruitment 2018 – 142 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates as scientist-C will get pay of Rs.15,600-39,100/-
Selected candidates as technical officer will get pay of Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Through written exam and interview test candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for NIRT recruitment is through offline mode. 01st November 2018 is the last date for contenders to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.nirt.res.in/ is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Office of The Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.