Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: IMU Teaching Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 31
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: IMU Teaching Posts Application Form
IMU Recruitment 2018 Notification for Teaching Jobs
Indian Maritime University (IMU) is inviting online applications forms from eligible aspirants to work as teaching posts namely assistant professors, associate professors in mechanical engineering, dredging and harbor engineering, marine engineering, nautical science. So, candidates those who are eligible may visit official site http://www.imu.edu.in to apply.
Total number of posts to be filled in IMU is 31.
- Associate Professor (Marine Engineering)-10
- Associate Professor (Nautical Science)-11
- Associate Professor (Naval Architecture)-01
- Associate Professor (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)-01
- Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering)-02
- Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)-04
- Associate Professor (Shipping Management)-02
Candidates with good academic record with a least 55% marks or its equivalent at both UG & PG levels or integrated PG in relevant discipline can apply.
You May Also Like
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- TN TRB Recruitment 2018 – 186 Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) Jobs
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- RRCAT Recruitment 2018 – 50 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay matrix in the level 13.
On candidates performance in interview they will be selected.
Mode of applying for IMU recruitment is through online from 01st August 2018 to 30th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.imu.edu.in/index.php?prod_id=130 is the link for applicants to apply.