Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: CPCL Trade Apprentice 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142
- Starting date of Application Process: 30th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: CPCL Trade Apprentice Application Form
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification for Trade Apprentice
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) warmly invites applications from fresh minds to work as trade apprentice in fitter, welder, mechanic, turner, accountant, draughtsman, instrument mechanic, executive trades. Willing candidates have to submit their applications by 12th August 2018 for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs.
Total number of trade apprentice posts to be filled are 142. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-08
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics-02
- Instrument Mechanic-03
- Mechanic repair and Maintenance of Vehicle-02
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant-06
- Laboratory Assistant-05
- Attendant Operator-07
- Advanced Attendant Operator–14
- Back Office Assistant-10
- Executive -17
- Security Guard-04
For executive post the qualification is CA/ICWA/ MBA?.
For Security guard post the qualification is 10th pass from a recognized university.
For laboratory assistant, accountant, bank office assistant, attendant operators the qualification is B.Sc / B.Com/ graduation from a recognized university.
For remaining posts the qualification is 10th pass or its equivalent is respective trades.
Applicants age can be in between 18 to 24 years in order to apply. Age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 05 years, 03 years for OBC applicants.
You May Also Like
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Driver Jobs
- CLRI Recruitment 2018 – Junoir Assistant, JRF & JPF Jobs
- TN MRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Based on candidates merit they will be selected.
Mode of applying for CPCL recruitment is through online mode from 30th July 2018 to 12th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.cpcl.co.in/ITIREG/ITIOnlineregistration.aspx is the link for applicants to apply.