Are you ready to seek Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020? If yes, then stay tuned to this TN Government Jobs page. Here we have covered the latest Tamil Nadu government job vacancy notifications information. Either freshers or experienced aspirants can make use of the details to apply for various Govt Job Vacancies in TN. So go through the advertisements and fill the applications that suit your qualifications.
TN Govt Jobs 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|04.04.2020||DRB Vellore Assistant Recruitment||164/SSLC, HSC||14.04.2020||More Details|
|04.04.2020||Coimbatore Bank Asst Jobs||81/Degree||15.04.2020||More Details|
|03.04.2020||Coimbatore Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment||136/ 10+2+3||15.04.2020||More Details|
|03.04.2020||Vellore DCCB Assistant Recruitment||164/ SSLC, HSC and Diploma||14.04.2020||More Details|
|29.02.2020||DRDO CVRDE Avadi Recruitment||116/ITI||17.04.2020||More Details|
|30.03.2020||Bharathiar University Recruitment||06/ UG & PG||13.4.2020||More Details|
|27.03.2020||IIM Tiruchirappalli Manager Recruitment||5/ Graduation||30.04.2020||More Details|
|26.03.2020||IIM Tiruchirappalli Recruitment||5/ Graduate, Post Graduate||30.04.2020||More Details|
|26.03.2020||University of Madras Project Associate Recruitment||1/ Masters Degree||02.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment||2,900/ ITI||23.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2020||54/ Go Through With Officials||18.04.2020||More Details|
|17.03.2020||Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank Recruitment||127/ Degree||09.04.2020||More Details|
|16.03.2020||Thoothukudi Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||96/ Degree||06.04.2020||More Details|
|16.03.2020||Madurai District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||136/ Degree||17.04.2020||More Details|
|16.03.2020||Virudhunagar District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||119/ Degree||31.03.2020||More Details|
|16.03.2020||Tiruchirappalli Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||181/ Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|13.03.2020||Dharmapuri District Cooperative Bank Recruitment||119/ Diploma||01.04.2020||More Details|
|13.03.2020||Sivagangai Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment||37/ Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|13.03.2020||Salem District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||166/ Degree||13.04.2020||More Details|
|12.03.2020||Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank Recruitment||70/ Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|12.03.2020||Cuddalore District Cooperative Bank Recruitment||64/ Degree||31.03.2020||More Details|
|11.03.2020||Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment||246/ Degree||31.03.2020||More Details|
|09.03.2020||TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020||1300/ Bachelors Degree||23.03.2020||More Details|
|09.03.2020||TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020||500/ B.Com||23.03.2020||More Details|
|06.03.2020||TNPCB Assistant Enginner Recruitment||242/ Degree||26.03.2020||More Details|
|06.03.2020||OMCL Chennai Recruitment||55/ 10th||31.03.2020||More Details|
|03.03.2020||TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment||29/ Intermediate||31.03.2020||More Details|
|29.02.2020||WCD Puducherry Recruitment||116/ITI||23.03.2020||More Details|
|27.02.2020||DRB Tiruvallur District Recruitment 2020||36/ Degree||09.03.2020||More Details|
|25.02.2020||TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 Notification||Various/ -||23.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||JIPMER Various Medical Filed Worked & Advisor Post Recruitment 2020||06/ Associate Medical Qualification||13.04.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||SETS Project Associate Post Recruitment 2020||08/ B.E/ B.Tech||19.02.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||NIEPMD Lectural Post walk-in Interview 2020||01/ Masters||Walk-in|
|11.02.2020||Anna University Project Associate posts Recruitment 2020||9/ Ph.D/ M.E||24.02.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||CMDA Chennai Various Posts Recruitment 2020||131/ Degree||24.02.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||TNSCB MIS Specialist Recruitment 2020||30/ PG/ Degree||17.02.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||UPSC Scientist B Notification 2020||43/ Master's Degree||27.02.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||OMCL TN Plumber Post Recruitment 2020||20/ -||10.02.2020||More Details|
|07.02.2020||JIPMER Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator and Research Statistician Recruitment 2020||02/ MD||21.02.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||SETS TN Project Assistant Post Recruitment 2020||08/ B.E./B.Tech||19.02.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||NIEPMD Various Lecturer Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||15/ PG/ M.Ed||Walk-in |
|05.02.2020||TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification||30,000/ 10th Pass||17.02.2020||More Details|
|04.02.2020||Christian Medical College Vellore Assistant Professor Post Recruitment 2002||01/ MD/ DNB||08.02.2020||More Details|
|31.01.2020||DRB Chennai Recruitment 2020||320/ Degree/ Diploma||26.02.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2020||35/ 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation||07.02.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||TANUVAS Recruitment 2020||67/ Diploma/ B.Sc||27.02.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||NIT Tiruchirappalli Project Associate/ Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020||02/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma||14.02.2020||More Details|
|29.01.2020||Kanchipuram RNTCP Various Posts Recruitment 2020||35/ Refer Notification||07.02.2020||More Details|
|27.01.2020||Anna University Chennai Various Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020||12/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech||07.02.2020||More Details|
|23.01.2020||NIEPMD Tamil Nadu Various Posts Recruitment 2020||03/ 12th Pass||06.02.2020||More Details|
|23.01.2020||IIT Madras Various posts Recruitment 2020||12/ 10th, 12th Pass/ bachelors Degree||29.01.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||NIT Tiruchirappalli JRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ B.E/B.Tech||04.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||OMCL Electrical Control Engineer Post Recruitment 2020||30/ B.E/ B.Tech||30.01.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||TNPL Executive Director Post Recruitment 2020||02/ MBA Degree||17.02.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020||248/ 12th Pass||27.01.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||TNDALU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||82/ Degree in Associated Field||08.02.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||Central Excise Department Senior Intelligence & Other Officer post Recruitment 2020||10/ -||15.02.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||TNAU Various Posts Recruitment 2020||18/ Diploma||Interview Dates|
|10.01.2020||CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020||92/ 10th Pass||17.01.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020||80/ Degree||07.02.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||Chennai Metro Rail Director Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Degree in Associated Field||07.02.2020||More Details|
|09.01.2020||TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020||600/ Bachelors Degree||24.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||NRRMS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020||1993/ Graduate/ PG/ Associate Degree||30.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||University Of Madras Various Posts Recruitment 2020||32/ Ph.D||27.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||CECRI Various Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||17/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|04.01.2020||JIPMER Research Associate Recruitment 2020||01/ Graduate||14.01.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||OMCL Electrical Technician Recruitment 2020||10/ Electrical Engineer||15.01.2020||More Details|
|01.01.2020||TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2020||Various/ Refer Notification||19.02.2020||More Details|
|28.12.2019||IIT Madras JRF Recruitment||02/B.Tech,M.Tech||05.01.2020||More Details|
|27.12.2019||Anna University Teaching Fellows Recruitment 2019||133/ B.E/ B.Tech||30.12.2019||More Details|
|27.12.2019||TNAU SRF Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Tech||02.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||CVRDE Various Engineer Posts Recruitment 2020||12/ B.E/ B.Tech||03.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||JIPMER Screening Officer Recruitment 2020||01/ -||08.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||NIT Tiruchirappalli Project Assistant Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||15.01.2020||More Details|
|21.12.2019||MKU University Guest Faculty Walk-in Interview 2019||17/ Ph.D||28.12.2019||More Details|
|21.12.2019||Pondicherry University JRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||20.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||CUTN Guest Faculty Walk-in Interview 2019||05/ MD||Walk-in|
|19.12.2019||Madras HC District Judge Recruitment 2020||32/ Degree in Law||08.01.2020||More Details|
|19.12.2019||Alagappa University Secretarial Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ Graduate||24.12.2019||More Details|
|17.12.2019||Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Recruitment 2019||02/ Associate Degree||10.01.2020||More Details|
|16.12.2019||IIT Madras Software Developer Vacancy Recruitment 2019||01/ B.E / B.Tech / MCA||19.12.2019||More Details|
|16.12.2019||Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019||04/ Associate Degree||Walk-in|
|13.12.2019||VIT TN Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ M.E/ M.Tech||16.12.2019||More Details|
|12.12.2019||Sathyabama University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ M.Sc||27.12.2019||More Details|
|11.12.2019||Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019/b>||01/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ Ph.D||23.12.2019||More Details|
|11.12.2019||CMFRI Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||02/ M.Sc||20.12.2019||More Details|
|10.12.2019||DRDO JRF Recruitment||12/B.E/B.Tech||04.01.2020||More Details|
|09.12.2019||Madurai Animal Husbandry Office & Lab Assistant Recruitment||08/Refer Notification||20.12.2019||More Details|
|09.12.2019||Balmer Lawrie Jr. Officer Recruitment||11/Graduation||18.12.2019||More Details|
|07.12.2019||Thiruvalluvar University Professor Recruitment 2019||20/Degree/M.Phil/Ph.D||31.12.2019||More Details|
|06.12.2019||VIT University Project Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/M.Sc||31.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||AAVIN Milk Manager Recruitment 2019||15/ Degree/SSLC||31.12.2019||More Details|
|04.12.2019||Bharathidasan University Project Assistant Recruitment||02/M.Sc/M.Phil (Physics)||06.12.2019||More Details|
|03.12.2019||TN AHD Livestock Inspector Grade-II Recruitment 2019||583/ 12th Pass||20.12.2019||More Details|
|03.12.2019||NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ B.E/B.Tech||02.01.2020||More Details|
|02.12.2019||RHFL Chennai Manager Post Recruitment 2019||01/ Graduate||21.12.2019||More Details|
Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu 2020
Every year, Tamilnadu State Govt is recruiting people to fill out their vacant posts. The Government Job opportunities for unemployed youth in Tamilnadu state are increasing day by day. So interested candidates who have the eligibility requirements can opt for any of the Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. But there will be high competition for Tamil Nadu govt jobs 2020 10th/1 qualification. So, applicants need to start serious preparation to crack the TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Tamilnadu State Government is releasing a huge number of notifications through their departmental sites, local newspapers. So people may feel difficult to refer many websites to get the latest advertisements. But through this page, it is very easy to know the latest & upcoming Job notifications of TN Govt.
TN Employment News
Due to the Covid -19 (Corona Virus) pandemic situation, the TN Government has been updating the new dates for all notifications, admit cards, exams, results. After lockdown we will let you know the official dates through this article.
Department Wise Job Opportunities in TN Govt
According to the TN Official site, it has various departments. The names of the list of departments are along the lines.
- Law Department
- Tourism, Culture and Religious Endowments Department
- Agriculture Department
- School Education Department
- Environment and Forests Department
- Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Department
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department
- Legislative Assembly Department
- Youth Welfare and Sports Development Department
- Energy Department
- Public (Elections) Department
- The welfare of Differently Abled Persons
- Special Programme Implementation
- Higher Education Department
- Industries Department
- Public Department
- Tamil Dev. and Information Department
- Commercial Taxes and Registration Department
- Social Reforms Department
- Housing and Urban Development Department
- Handlooms, Handicrafts, Textiles and Khadi Department
- Finance Department
- Transport Department
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Miscellaneous Officers, Secretariat
- Public Works Department
- Other States Government
- Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department
- Co-operation, Food, and Consumer Protection Department
- BC, MBC & Minorities Welfare Department
- Home, Prohibition and Excise Department
- Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department
- Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Department
- Information Technology Department
- Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Highways and Minor Ports Department
- Labour and Employment Department
Know the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Boards to Apply
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment
- TN Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Tamil Nadu Police Department
- TN Forest Department
- Tamil Nadu Postal
- ESIC Chennai Recruitment
- AAVIN Recruitment
List of Recruitment Organizations in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TNEB TANGEDCO)
- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank
- Public Works Department, Tamilnadu (TNPWD)
- Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram
- Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited
- Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalitha Fisheries University (TNJFU)
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS)
- Tamil University
- Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society (TNSACS)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN TRB)
- Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB)
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2020
In Tamil Nadu state, post office jobs have been advertising the TN Postal Circle Recruitment Notifications every year. Hence, candidates starting from 10th to graduation pass are eligible for this Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment, and applying the applications before the last date. For the latest updates, you may refer this page frequently to know the Tamil nadu Govt Jobs in Tamil.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd have published a notification recently to fill the 2900 vacant posts. So, candidates are applying the applications for this TANGEDCO Recruitment. The selected candidates will work under the substations, etc.
TN Health Department Recruitment
Candidates who applied for TN Health Department Recruitment will under health department as doctor, nurse, residents, driver etc., Compare to all government jobs health department is the most important one. Selected candidates will have best career forever. Tap the link given below to know the TN Health Department Jobs.
TN Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are going to apply for the police jobs must complete their intermediate with a percentage of 55%. TN Police Department has changed the educational qualification i.e, inter completed holders are only eligible for the police jobs. So, aspirants should be aware of this important note. Check the TN Police Recruitment in the below.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Good News!! For those who are preparing for the Bank jobs. As TN Cooperative Bank is going to release a new notification for the posts of bank jobs. So, please be in touch with us to know the latest updates to your fingertips immediately. And check the below mentioned link about the Upcoming Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNTET Notification 2020
In the upcoming days, the TN Government Department is going to release the TNTET notification for teacher jobs. So, contenders who are eagerly waiting for this TNTET Exam may prepare well before it get released. Look at the page in the below to know the official dates of TNTTET Exam Notification.
We would update the remaining TN Forest Department Recruitment , TNMRB Recruitment, TNPWD Apprentice, TNSCB Mis specialist recruitment, TNTSC Apprentice Recruitment, TNTRB PG Assistant Recruitment notifications as soon as possible.
- TNPWD Apprentice Recruitment
- TNSCB Mis Specialist Recruitment
- TNTSC Apprentice Recruitment
- TNTRB PG Assistant Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exams
Various TNPSC Notifications are listed here.
- Group-I Services
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category–I)
- District Registrar, Registration Department
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department (Panchayat) /Personal Assistant (Development) to Collector
- District Employment Officer
- Divisional Officer in Fire and Rescue Services
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Group I A Services
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Group I B Services
- Assistant Commissioner, H.R. & C.E
- Group I C Services
- District Educational Officer
- Combined Civil Services Examination-II – (Group-II) (Interview post)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled)
- Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled)
- Sub-Registrar, Grade-II
- Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Assistant Section Officer (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Asst Section Officer (Law Department)
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department)
- Assistant Section Officer in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Asst Section Officer-cum-Programmer
- Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Probation Officer, Social Defence
- Probation Officer, Prison Department
- Industrial Co-operative Officer, Industries Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce
- Women Welfare Officer, Social Defence
- Deputy Inspector of Survey Director of Survey and Settlements
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Reg.Co-op Society
- Receptionist, Thamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives Industrial Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce Department
- Project Assistant Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit wing Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Assistant Inspector of the Local Fund Audit Department and Internal Audit Department
- Supervisor / Senior Clerk / Head Accountant / Junior
- Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing
- Assistant Jailor, Prison Department
- Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Executive Officer, Grade-II in Town Panchayats Department
- Special Assistant in DVAC
- Handloom Inspector
- Special Branch Assistant in Intelligence Wing of Police Dept.
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development
Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Audit Assistant in Accounts Branch in Highways Dept.
- Combined Civil Services Examination-II – (Group-II A Services) (Non-Interview post)
- Accountant in the Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Junior Co-operative Auditor
- Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance)
- Junior Technical Assistant, Civil Supplies Department
- Personal Clerk (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk (Law Department)
- Personal Clerk (Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Personal Clerk, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Assistant in various departments
- Assistant in Secretariat Department (Finance Department)
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly, Secretariat
- Planning Junior Assistant
- Receptionist (Small Savings Department)
- Assistant in Law Department
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
- Combined Civil Services-III – (Group-III Services)
- Station Fire Officer
- Combined Civil Services-III – (Group-III A Services)
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training wing) Department
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department
- Group-IV Services
- Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security)
- Bill Collector
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III
- Field Surveyor
- Group-V A Services
- Assistant in Secretariat (Recruitment by transfer) (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Group-VI Services
- Forest Apprentice
- Group-VII A Services
- Executive Officer, Grade-I
- Group-VII B Services
- Executive Officer, Grade-III
- Group-VIII Services
- Executive Officer, Grade-IV
TNPSC is one of the best government jobs. Bulk number of applications have been receiving from the candidates end. So, there is big competition for this TNPSC Recruitment. Therefore, willing candidates stay tuned with this page to know the live updates of TNPSC Govt Jobs. Look at the link given below to know more about the TNPSC News.
Tamil Nadu District Wise Employment News
The List of Districts where the tamil nadu Government Job Notifications are released are as follows.
- The Nilgiris
TNRD Recruitment 2020
Coming to the district wise government jobs in Tamil Nadu state, TNRD Recruitment is the most searched jobs. In this TNRD, TNRD Airyalur Recruitment is important one. Hence, number of candidates are applying this type of jobs frequently to get settle in TNRD sector.
Various Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu
Tamil Nadu Government releases the job notifications for various posts like
- Assistant Director & CDPO
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Trade & Technician Apprentice
- Forest Watcher
- Stipendiary Trainee
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Village Administrative Officers
- Junior Assistant
- Guest Faculty
- Night Watchman
- Sanitary Worker
- Senior Bailiff
- Planning Assistant, etc.
Requirements to Apply for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020
Aspirants who want to apply for the Tamil Nadu Sarkari jobs need to fulfill the eligibility requirements. Generally, eligibility conditions include age limit and educational qualifications as parameters.
Tamilnadu State Govt Recruitment board decide the academic qualifications of applicants based on the post requirements. TN Govt offers a variety of jobs for the candidates who have completed from the 10th standard to PG course from a recognized board.
It is purely based on the individual category, job role and etc. But the job openings are available for the people in between 18 years and 55 years. Post wise maximum and minimum age limit details are included in that particular notification.
List of Necessary Documents To Apply For TN Govt Jobs Recruitment.
Government Jobs in Tamilnadu for 10th/12th Qualification
The specific recruitment organization of Tamilnadu Govt asks applicants to upload the below-given documents while filling the applications for the sake of identification. If you upload the documents without fail, then only the application accepts successfully.
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Passport size photo.
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
Tamilnadu Jobs Application Procedure
TN Govt accepts an application for their vacancies either through online or offline. Here we are giving the step by step procedure that helps contenders to send applications easily. Therefore have a look at the below modules for the user-friendly application procedure.
For Online Applications
- Primarily, individuals should go to the official website of that board.
- At the home page, look for the ‘Career’ or ‘Recruitment’ or Latest Announcement section.
- Then click on the particular advertisement which you want to apply.
- Read the complete TN Govt Jobs Notification thoroughly.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then click on the TN Govt Jobs apply online.
- Later you can see the One Time Registration page.
- New users can create a login id by giving their details.
- Registered users can proceed further by providing login id, password.
- Afterwards, aspirants should fill all the fields of application form like a candidate’s name, father name, gender, etc.,
- Fill out the form without errors and upload photograph, signature.
- Once you cross-check the data before submitting the form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and note down the application number, the password for future use.
For Offline Applications
- Job hunters need to visit the board official site.
- And then check for the notifications/ latest announcement column.
- Find the relevant advertisement which you want to apply.
- People must read all the instructions and conditions carefully.
- Now, download the application form on your computer.
- Take a print out of that offline application form.
- Enter the fields with your details and attach particular documents to it.
- Send filled applications to the provided postal address via speed post before the last date.
Usually, the recruiting organization designs the selection process to test the caliber of the contenders. So the shortlisted aspirants in all the rounds of the selection procedure will be offered Job in TN Govt. The following are the rounds to hire the perfect contenders.
- Written Test/Screening Test (Computer Based Test/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Prepare
Every govt job has a tough competition because of its job security, salary hikes, and some other reasons. So applied candidates have to prepare well to get the highest marks in the selection procedure. A well-designed preparation plan leads to crack the job in a single attempt. Higher officials announce the list of selected candidate’s names by the maximum marks secured by the participants. Below mentioned is the preparation methodology that helps you to crack the job.
- In many cases, the first round of the selection process would be the written test.
- Therefore job hunters must gather official syllabus along with exam pattern.
- You can start the preparation immediately after finishing the application procedure.
- Make a list of easy topics and difficult topics for you.
- Based on your convenience, prepare the best preparation plan. But try to prepare hard and high weightage concepts first.
- Allot more preparation time for difficult ones compared with easy concepts.
- Download previous year practice papers based on the subjects.
- Solve all the papers before going for the exam.
- While practicing, remember some important formulae that reduce question-solving time.
- Follow the best books and solving techniques that make your preparation effective.
- Avoid preparation books before 30 minutes from the test time.
- Once you revise all the topics without fail one day before the exam date.
- Be cool and attempt the exam well with a piece of mind.
- And try to available at the examination hall 1 hour before the reporting time.
Getting a Tamilnadu Govt Job is like a dream for everyone. Once you got selected for any higher or lower cadre position in any government department of TN state, then you may feel like your life is settled and secured. Based on the education qualification and the capability of a contender the government gives promotions to the employees annually.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Do Registration for OTR?
OTR is the One Time Registration. Users can register by creating a login Id, which has alphanumeric values of length between 5 & 15.
2. Can I Apply For Multiple Recruitment of the Same Board?
Yes, you can apply for 2 or more notification recruitment of the same board. But you need to satisfy the eligibility requirements of that particular advertisement and exam date for those
3. How Can I get my password, if I forget?
People can get the new password by click on the forget password. And provide the username and new password you want to set. Otherwise, you can write complaints to the higher authorities.
4. How Can I Make Fee Payment?
After completing the application process candidates should proceed with the fee payment. The options for payment may be debit card/ credit card/ net banking, bank draft.
Apply For TN Govt Jobs 2020 through www.drona.in
The above-furnished information is useful for the candidates to apply for Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. People can keep in touch with our site for more relevant information.