Are you ready to seek Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020? If yes, then stay tuned to this TN Government Jobs page. Here we have covered the latest Tamil Nadu government job vacancy notifications information. Either freshers or experienced aspirants can make use of the details to apply for various Govt Job Vacancies in TN. So go through the advertisements and fill the applications that suit your qualifications.
Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu 2020
|Post Date ||Department Name ||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|10.07.2020||Chennai Port Trust||Various||8||Degree||10.08.2020||More Details|
|08.07.2020||TN DSW||Call Respondents||15||Bachelor in Social Work or Counseling Psychology||21.07.2020||More Details|
|06.07.2020||Ramanathapuram Ration shop ||Salesman||40||12th||31.07.2020||More Details|
|04.07.2020||NIFT||Non Teaching||19||10th/ITI/Graduation||24.07.2020||More Details|
|03.07.2020||Namakkal Ration Shop||Salesman, Packers||89||10th, 12th||15.07.2020||More Details|
|03.07.2020||CDAC Chennai||Project Associates||11||First class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA||10.07.2020||More Details|
|24.06.2020||NIT Trichy||Junior Research Fellow(JRF)||04||B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE) and M.E./ M.Tech||03.07.2020||More Details|
|20.06.2020||TNCSC||Sales Person and Packer||1951||10th class/ 12th class||31.07.2020||More Details|
|14.06.2020||CLRI||Research Associate, SRF & JRF||31||P.hD, MD||25.06.2020||More Details|
|05.06.2020||AAVIN||Manager||09||Bachelors's Degree||19.06.2020||More Details|
|04.06.2020||Chennai Port Trust||Accounts Officer ||03||CA||15.06.2020||More Details|
|28.05.2020||Bharathidasan University||Project Fellow||01||Visite Official Notification||15.07.2020||More Details|
|22.05.2020||JIPMER||Assistant Professor||03||MD/ PhD/ MS, M.Ch||15.06.2020||More Details|
|22.05.2020||Pondicherry University||Project Assistant||01||M.Sc. degree||15.06.2020||More Details|
|19.05.2020||CIPET||Administrative Assistant and Other Posts||57||Graduation/ Post Graduation||15.06.2020||More Details|
|15.05.2020||NLCIL||Graduate Executive Trainee||259||CA/ MBA/ B. Tech||30.05.2020||More Details|
|13.05.2020||TNMRB||Assistant Surgeon||123||MBBS Degree with PG||19.05.2020||More Details|
|12.05.2020||ICF ||Paramedical Staff||62||MBBS ||17.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||NLC||Graduate Executive Trainee||259||CA||17.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||TNPCB||AE, Assistant, Typist & Environmental Scientist||242||Master’s Degree||13.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||CIPET||Technical & Non-Technical Posts||70||M.E/ M.Tech||29.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||VOC Port Trust||Dy Chief Engineer (Civil)||1||Degree||20.06.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||VOC Port Trust||Sr. Dy Chief Accounts Officer||1||Degree||20.06.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||VOC Port Trust||Sr. Assistant Traffic Manager||2||CA||20.06.2020||More Details|
Every year, Tamilnadu State Govt is recruiting people to fill out their vacant posts. The Government Job opportunities for unemployed youth in Tamilnadu state are increasing day by day. So interested candidates who have the eligibility requirements can opt for any of the Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. But there will be high competition for Tamil Nadu govt jobs 2020 10th/1 qualification. So, applicants need to start serious preparation to crack the TNPSC Recruitment 2020.
|Description ||Details |
|State Name ||Tamilnadu |
|Post Names ||Various |
|Category Name ||State Govt Jobs |
|Department Name ||Various |
|Location ||Tamil Nadu |
|Official Website ||http://www.tn.gov.in/|
Tamilnadu State Government is releasing a huge number of notifications through their departmental sites, local newspapers. So people may feel difficult to refer many websites to get the latest advertisements. But through this page, it is very easy to know the latest & upcoming Job notifications of TN Govt.
TN Employment News
Due to the Covid -19 (Corona Virus) pandemic situation, the TN Government has been updating the new dates for all notifications, admit cards, exams, results. After lockdown we will let you know the official dates through this article.
Department Wise Job Opportunities in TN Govt
According to the TN Official site, it has various departments. The names of the list of departments are along the lines.
- Law Department
- Tourism, Culture and Religious Endowments Department
- Agriculture Department
- School Education Department
- Environment and Forests Department
- Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Department
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department
- Legislative Assembly Department
- Youth Welfare and Sports Development Department
- Energy Department
- Public (Elections) Department
- The welfare of Differently Abled Persons
- Special Programme Implementation
- Higher Education Department
- Industries Department
- Public Department
- Tamil Dev. and Information Department
- Commercial Taxes and Registration Department
- Social Reforms Department
- Housing and Urban Development Department
- Handlooms, Handicrafts, Textiles and Khadi Department
- Finance Department
- Transport Department
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Miscellaneous Officers, Secretariat
- Public Works Department
- Other States Government
- Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department
- Co-operation, Food, and Consumer Protection Department
- BC, MBC & Minorities Welfare Department
- Home, Prohibition and Excise Department
- Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department
- Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Department
- Information Technology Department
- Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Highways and Minor Ports Department
- Labour and Employment Department
- Know the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Boards to Apply
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment
- TN Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Tamil Nadu Police Department
- TN Forest Department
- Tamil Nadu Postal
- ESIC Chennai Recruitment
- AAVIN Recruitment
List of Recruitment Organizations in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TNEB TANGEDCO)
- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank
- Public Works Department, Tamilnadu (TNPWD)
- Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram
- Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited
- Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalitha Fisheries University (TNJFU)
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS)
- Tamil University
- Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society (TNSACS)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN TRB)
- Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB)
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2020
In Tamil Nadu state, post office jobs have been advertising the TN Postal Circle Recruitment Notifications every year. Hence, candidates starting from 10th to graduation pass are eligible for this Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment, and applying the applications before the last date. For the latest updates, you may refer this page frequently to know the Tamil nadu Govt Jobs in Tamil.
- TN Postal Circle Jobs 2020
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd have published a notification recently to fill the 2900 vacant posts. So, candidates are applying the applications for this TANGEDCO Recruitment. The selected candidates will work under the substations, etc.
TN Health Department Recruitment
Candidates who applied for TN Health Department Recruitment will under health department as doctor, nurse, residents, driver etc., Compare to all government jobs health department is the most important one. Selected candidates will have best career forever. Tap the link given below to know the TN Health Department Jobs.
- TN Health Department Recruitment
TN Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are going to apply for the police jobs must complete their intermediate with a percentage of 55%. TN Police Department has changed the educational qualification i.e, inter completed holders are only eligible for the police jobs. So, aspirants should be aware of this important note. Check the TN Police Recruitment in the below.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Good News!! For those who are preparing for the Bank jobs. As TN Cooperative Bank is going to release a new notification for the posts of bank jobs. So, please be in touch with us to know the latest updates to your fingertips immediately. And check the below mentioned link about the Upcoming Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNTET Notification 2020
In the upcoming days, the TN Government Department is going to release the TNTET notification for teacher jobs. So, contenders who are eagerly waiting for this TNTET Exam may prepare well before it get released. Look at the page in the below to know the official dates of TNTTET Exam Notification.
TNRD Recruitment 2020
Coming to the district wise government jobs in Tamil Nadu state, TNRD Recruitment is the most searched jobs. In this TNRD, TNRD Airyalur Recruitment is important one. Hence, number of candidates are applying this type of jobs frequently to get settle in TNRD sector.
We would update the remaining TN Forest Department Recruitment , TNMRB Recruitment, TNPWD Apprentice, TNSCB Mis specialist recruitment, TNTSC Apprentice Recruitment, TNTRB PG Assistant Recruitment notifications as soon as possible.
- TNPWD Apprentice Recruitment
- TNSCB Mis Specialist Recruitment
- TNTSC Apprentice Recruitment
- TNTRB PG Assistant Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exams
- Various TNPSC Notifications are listed here.
TNPSC is one of the best government jobs. Bulk number of applications have been receiving from the candidates end. So, there is big competition for this TNPSC Recruitment. Therefore, willing candidates stay tuned with this page to know the live updates of TNPSC Govt Jobs. Look at the below section to know more about the TNPSC News.
- Group-I Services
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category–I)
- District Registrar, Registration Department
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department (Panchayat) /Personal Assistant (Development) to Collector
- District Employment Officer
- Divisional Officer in Fire and Rescue Services
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
Group I A Services
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
Group I B Services
- Assistant Commissioner, H.R. & C.E
Group I C Services
- District Educational Officer
- Combined Civil Services Examination-II – (Group-II) (Interview post)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled)
- Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled)
- Sub-Registrar, Grade-II
- Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Assistant Section Officer (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Asst Section Officer (Law Department)
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department)
- Assistant Section Officer in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Asst Section Officer-cum-Programmer
- Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Probation Officer, Social Defence
- Probation Officer, Prison Department
- Industrial Co-operative Officer, Industries Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce
- Women Welfare Officer, Social Defence
- Deputy Inspector of Survey Director of Survey and Settlements
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Reg.Co-op Society
- Receptionist, Thamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives Industrial Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce Department
- Project Assistant Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit wing Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Assistant Inspector of the Local Fund Audit Department and Internal Audit Department
- Supervisor / Senior Clerk / Head Accountant / Junior
- Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing
- Subordinate Service
- Assistant Jailor, Prison Department
- Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Executive Officer, Grade-II in Town Panchayats Department
- Special Assistant in DVAC
- Handloom Inspector
- Special Branch Assistant in Intelligence Wing of Police Dept.
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development
- Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Audit Assistant in Accounts Branch in Highways Dept.
- Combined Civil Services Examination-II – (Group-II A Services) (Non-Interview post)
- Accountant in the Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Junior Co-operative Auditor
- Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance)
- Junior Technical Assistant, Civil Supplies Department
- Personal Clerk (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk (Law Department)
- Personal Clerk (Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Personal Clerk, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Assistant in various departments
- Assistant in Secretariat Department (Finance Department)
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly, Secretariat
- Planning Junior Assistant
- Receptionist (Small Savings Department)
- Assistant in Law Department
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
Combined Civil Services-III – (Group-III Services)
Combined Civil Services-III – (Group-III A Services)
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training wing) Department
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department
- Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security)
- Bill Collector
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III
- Field Surveyor
Group-V A Services
- Assistant in Secretariat (Recruitment by transfer) (Other than Law and Finance Department)
Group-VII A Services
- Executive Officer, Grade-I
Group-VII B Services
- Executive Officer, Grade-III
- Executive Officer, Grade-IV
Tamil Nadu District Wise Employment News
The List of Districts where the tamil nadu Government Job Notifications are released are as follows.
- The Nilgiris
Various Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu
- Tamil Nadu Government releases the job notifications for various posts like
- Assistant Director & CDPO
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Trade & Technician Apprentice
- Forest Watcher
- Stipendiary Trainee
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Village Administrative Officers
- Junior Assistant
- Guest Faculty
- Night Watchman
- Sanitary Worker
- Senior Bailiff
- Planning Assistant, etc.
Requirements to Apply for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020
Aspirants who want to apply for the Tamil Nadu Sarkari jobs need to fulfill the eligibility requirements. Generally, eligibility conditions include age limit and educational qualifications as parameters.
Tamilnadu State Govt Recruitment board decide the academic qualifications of applicants based on the post requirements. TN Govt offers a variety of jobs for the candidates who have completed from the 10th standard to PG course from a recognized board.
It is purely based on the individual category, job role and etc. But the job openings are available for the people in between 18 years and 55 years. Post wise maximum and minimum age limit details are included in that particular notification.
List of Necessary Documents To Apply For TN Govt Jobs Recruitment
Government Jobs in Tamilnadu for 10th/12th Qualification
The specific recruitment organization of Tamilnadu Govt asks applicants to upload the below-given documents while filling the applications for the sake of identification. If you upload the documents without fail, then only the application accepts successfully.
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Passport size photo.
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
Tamilnadu Jobs Application Procedure
TN Govt accepts an application for their vacancies either through online or offline. Here we are giving the step by step procedure that helps contenders to send applications easily. Therefore have a look at the below modules for the user-friendly application procedure.
Online Application Process
- Primarily, individuals should go to the official website of that board.
- At the home page, look for the ‘Career’ or ‘Recruitment’ or Latest Announcement section.
- Then click on the particular advertisement which you want to apply.
- Read the complete TN Govt Jobs Notification thoroughly.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then click on the TN Govt Jobs apply online.
- Later you can see the One Time Registration page.
- New users can create a login id by giving their details.
- Registered users can proceed further by providing login id, password.
- Afterwards, aspirants should fill all the fields of application form like a candidate’s name, father name, gender, etc.,
- Fill out the form without errors and upload photograph, signature.
- Once you cross-check the data before submitting the form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and note down the application number, the password for future use.
Offline Application Process
- Job hunters need to visit the board official site.
- And then check for the notifications/ latest announcement column.
- Find the relevant advertisement which you want to apply.
- People must read all the instructions and conditions carefully.
- Now, download the application form on your computer.
- Take a print out of that offline application form.
- Enter the fields with your details and attach particular documents to it.
- Send filled applications to the provided postal address via speed post before the last date.
Usually, the recruiting organization designs the selection process to test the caliber of the contenders. So the shortlisted aspirants in all the rounds of the selection procedure will be offered Job in TN Govt. The following are the rounds to hire the perfect contenders.
- Written Test/Screening Test (Computer Based Test/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Prepare
Every govt job has a tough competition because of its job security, salary hikes, and some other reasons. So applied candidates have to prepare well to get the highest marks in the selection procedure. A well-designed preparation plan leads to crack the job in a single attempt. Higher officials announce the list of selected candidate’s names by the maximum marks secured by the participants. Below mentioned is the preparation methodology that helps you to crack the job.
- In many cases, the first round of the selection process would be the written test.
- Therefore job hunters must gather official syllabus along with exam pattern.
- You can start the preparation immediately after finishing the application procedure.
- Make a list of easy topics and difficult topics for you.
- Based on your convenience, prepare the best preparation plan. But try to prepare hard and high weightage concepts first.
- Allot more preparation time for difficult ones compared with easy concepts.
- Download previous year practice papers based on the subjects.
- Solve all the papers before going for the exam.
- While practicing, remember some important formulae that reduce question-solving time.
- Follow the best books and solving techniques that make your preparation effective.
- Avoid preparation books before 30 minutes from the test time.
- Once you revise all the topics without fail one day before the exam date.
- Be cool and attempt the exam well with a piece of mind.
- And try to available at the examination hall 1 hour before the reporting time.
Getting a Tamilnadu Govt Job is like a dream for everyone. Once you got selected for any higher or lower cadre position in any government department of TN state, then you may feel like your life is settled and secured. Based on the education qualification and the capability of a contender the government gives promotions to the employees annually.