Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Selection Posts VI Result Date: SSC Phase VI Results
- Official Notification: SSC Technical Operator, Assistants & JE 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1136 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 05th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 30th September 2018
SSC Recruitment 2018 – 1136 Technical Operator, Assistants & JE Jobs
Staff Selection Commission, under the Government of India has released notification of selection posts Phase VI. A bulk number of vacancies to be filled through this notification. Coming to the posts the candidates have to be settled in Junior engineer, statistical assistant, sub editor, dietician, fertilizer inspector, technical operator, senior translator, economic investigator, textile designer designations. Job seekers must be ready to appear for the upcoming examination in order to be selected by the commission.
Total number of vacancies to be filled is 1136 in SSC.
- Junior Physiotherapist-09
- Junior Engineer-109
- Scientific Assistant-96
- Junior Sees Analyst-01
- Heraldic Assistant-01
- Botanical Assistant-31
- Data Processing Assistant-48
- Laboratory & Information Assistant-09
- Fertilizer Inspector-02
- Jr. Physiotherapist-11
- Laboratory Information Assistant-01
- Sr. Scientific Assistant-01
- Sr. Instructor-01
- Sr. Hindi Typist-01
- Sound Technician-01
- Planning Assistant-02
- Economic Investigator-02
- Textile Designer-02
- Research Asssistant-05
And other posts vacancy details aspirants may refer the official notification.
Matriculation/ 10+2/ graduation degree holders can apply for all the above posts.
Maximum age for applicants is 45 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years, PwD is 10 years and 15 years for PwD + SC.
You May Also Like
- WII Recruitment 2018 – JRF, SRF, JTA & PF Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Consultant/ Consultant Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 – 105 PCC, PCM & Driver Jobs
Through computer based test contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for SSC Phase VI Recruitment 2018 Notification is through online mode. The Apply online link will be active from 05th September 2018 to 30th September 2018.
Candidates have to attend written exam of computer based for 100 marks. Multiple type of questions will be asked. Weightage of each questions is 2 marks, Duration of exam is 60 minutes. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks. From below topics questions will be asked.
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)