SSC Police Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1223 Posts
- Total Number of vacancies: 1223 Posts
- Date of advertisement: 03rd March 2018
- Closing date for application Submission: 13th April 2018
- (SSC ASI Posts CAPF & CISf Last Date Extended)
- Date of written examination (Paper- I): 04th to 10th June 2018
- Date of written examination (Paper-II): 02nd April 2018 up to 5.00 PM
SSC Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for SI Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI & CISF
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct open competitive Based Examination to hire 1223 candidates to recruit as Sub inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. Eligible candidates those who wanted to join in most challenging field and secure job in respectable firm may apply through online mode from 03rd March 2018 to 02nd April 2018. For more details you may visit official site to know more details about eligibility criteria, pay scale and other information.
SSC Delhi Police CAPF & CISF Positions
Total Number of vacancies: 1223 Posts
Sub-Inspector (Male) in New Delhi
Open Category: 86 Posts
Ex-Servicemen: 11 Posts
Total posts: 97 Posts
Sub-Inspector (Female) in New Delhi
Open Category: 53 Posts
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
CRPF: 274 Posts
BSF: 508 Posts
ITBP: 85 Posts
SSB: 206 Posts
COSF: Vacancies will be intimated later
ASI (Executive) in CISF
ASI (Exe): vacancies will be intimated later
Age limit of the applicants should be in a middle of 20 to 25 years as on 01st August 2018. For category wise age limit has given on official notification.
Contenders have to completed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
The mode of selection will be made through the performance on written Test which will be conduct as Paper-I & Paper-II.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay as per their positions which has mentioned below.
Sub Inspector: Rs. 35400/- Rs. 112400/-
Assistant Sub-Inspector: Rs. 29200/- Rs. 92300/-
Applicants have to pay application fee Rs. 100/- gen/OBC category. No need to pay the application fee for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidates.
Aspirants required to apply for the SSC Asst. Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.