Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SSC Hindi Pradhyapak, Jr. & Sr. Hindi Translators 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: 22th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 19th November 2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):12th January 2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II):Intimated Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: SSC Hindi Pradhyapak, Jr. & Sr. Hindi Translators Application form
SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Hindi Pradhyapak, Jr. & Sr. Hindi Translators
Staff Selection Commission has released a paper advertisement regarding filling up of Junior Hindi translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak vacancies. So, interested candidates get ready to apply before the due date.the official site for contenders to get more details.
Number of vacancies to be filled in SSC is various in multiple departments.
Post names are given below.
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
For Hindi Pradhyapak post applicants those who have passed bachelor’s degree can apply.
For other posts the qualification is master’s degree from a recognized university.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 30 years, age relaxation is as per norms.
You May Also Like
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
- SDMC Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- LNH Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Jobs
- AAMC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Assistant Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 2000 Nursing Officer Jobs
- Delhi Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
Selected candidates as Senior Hindi Translator will get pay in the level 7 of Rs.44900-142400/-
Selected candidates as Hindi Pradhyapak will get pay in the level 8 of Rs.47600-151100/-
Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay in the level 6 of Rs.35400-112400/-
Through combined recruitment Examination contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for SSC Recruitment 2018 is through online mode. From 22nd October 2018 to 19th November 2018 the online portal link will be active.