Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: SSA Delhi Primary School Teacher Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 115 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 05th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: SSA Delhi Primary School Teacher Jobs Application Form
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Delhi Primary School Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Delhi has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Primary School Teachers on 05th January 2019. So, candidates who have interested to apply the application form they may enroll through the link which is given in below from 05th January 2019 to 13th January 2019. Here candidates will be recruited on contract basis, New Delhi, Admit cards and exams dates will be announced soon by the officials of SSA. To get more info about this notification candidates may refer official website and look more into Delhi Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in SSA is 115 Primary School Teacher posts.
District wise openings are given below.
- East – 21 posts
- North East – 26 posts
- North – 08 posts
- North West – A – 02 posts
- North West – B – 14 posts
- West – A – 03 posts
- West – B – 12 posts
- South West – A – 02 posts
- South West – B – 03 posts
- South – 17 posts
- Central – 07 posts
Candidates who have completed senior secondary (10+2) intermediate from any recognized board and must have passed Hindi as a subject at secondary level.
You May Also Like
- SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – TGT Jobs
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant, Consultant & Programmers
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018
- Rural Development Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates will get earn monthly payment is Rs. 35,420/-
Based on merit marks in academic performance, the teacher would be engaged.
Application process will be held on online by SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for the posts of Primary School Teacher from 05th January to 13th January 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.edudel.nic.in/ is the link to apply the application form for candidates is directly.